#46: khai/third: condition (cursed third #10)

Summary: Khai gives Third a ride home.

  After some tests the hospital confirmed Third was in good condition. They did advise that if he felt bad at all to come to the E.R. immediately though to get checked out again.

  "Told you." Third said as they got into the car.

  "Better safe than sorry." Bone said.

  "Um, what's your address?" Khai asked turning and looking at Third.

  "Give me your phone. I'll put it in." Two said and Khai handed him his phone. A minute later he got it back with an address input into maps and he started the car following the directions the phone gave him.

  "So how are you liking it here?" Bone asked looking back at Third with a smile.

  "Uh, it's a nice place to live." Third said, sounding unsure how to answer the question.

  Khai tried not to look at him through the rear view mirror too much as he drove but couldn't help and glance anyway. He was trying to figure this new Third out.

  "Why did you transfer to our university?" Bone asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

  "Well it's one of the best universities and there are great schools in the area for younger kids. It seemed ideal for me and my brothers." Third said.

  "Oh, I heard about your parents passing away. My condolences." Bone said.

  Khai noticed Third looked a bit sad at the mention of his parents.

  "Can we move on from Third's parents? It's a very sensitive subject and I don't think he wants to talk about it right now." Two said.

  "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to upset you Third." Bone apologized.

  "It's okay." Third gave him a small smile.

  The rest of the way to Third's house was filled with an awkward atmosphere. It was obvious neither Third or Two felt comfortable answering all the questions Bone continued to ask. Khai knew Bone was only asking questions to try and help him out in figuring out what was up with Third.

  It was obvious there was something Third was hiding and it had to do with his parents death and why he'd transferred to the university.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」