#35: khaithird & pickrome: orientation (third & rome are cousins au #1)

Summary: Third plans to take his Nong Rome out for dinner.

"Why are we here?" Khai asked, confused.

  "Because it's orientation week for all the new students and I promised my cousin I'd take him out for dinner after his first day." Third explained as he watched the new students start walking out of the auditorium.

  "But I wanted to have a movie night with cuddles and dinner tonight?" Khai pouted, leaning his head on Third's shoulder. "Before we get so busy with classes that we don't have time to spend together. It's our final year so we're going to be very busy."

  Third turned and flicked Khai on the forehead. "We can watch a movie and cuddle afterwards. Don't you want to meet my cousin? You've been bugging me about introducing you to my family all summer break long."

  Khai continued pouting and sighed.

  "I guess this will be a good opportunity to ask your Nong about how you were as a kid." Khai said, smirking. "Maybe he'll show me pictures as well."

  Third flicked him in the forehead once again.

  "P'Khai?"

  Third and Khai looked up and saw Khai's younger brother standing there.

  "Pick, what are you doing here?" Khai asked confused.

  "Had a date but they canceled." Pick said, rolling his eyes and then turned and wai'd at Third. "P'Third."

  "Hello Nong." Third gave him a smile.

  "You still dating my Phi?" Pick asked with a smirk. "I don't know what you see in him."

  "Hey! You little-" Khai tried standing up to smack his brother but Third pulled him back down.

  "Yes, we're still together. What about you? You still going out with…" Third couldn't remember the name of Pick's latest girlfriend.

  "Ink and no. We broke up." Pick said but didn't look to upset about it.

  "What? Why? She seemed nice and was your longest relationship." Khai said.

  "We got bored of each other and don't look at me like that. You're the last person who should be giving out relationship advice." Pick said with a raised eyebrow.

  "I'm dating Third now. Isn't that all that matters?" Khai wrapped an arm around Third.

  Pick rolled his eyes but Third knew it was nothing against him. He just tended to roll his eyes a lot especially when it came to anything Khai said.

  "What's are you two doing here? Aren't your classes over?" Pick asked.

  "We're waiting for my cousin to come out of orientation. We're taking him out for dinner. Would you like to join us Nong? Our treat." Third said.

  Before Pick could answer Third spotted Rome running towards them.

  "Phi!" Rome yelled smiling.

  Third got up just in time for Rome to give him a hug.

  "Hey, you seem happy. Orientation went well then?" Third asked.

  "It was fun. We played games and met some seniors. Everyone was really nice." Rome said.

  "That's good." Third said and then remembered he hadn't introduced Khai and Pick yet. "Nong, this is Khai, my boyfriend." Third pointed at Khai who stood up quickly and gave Rome a smile. "And this is Pick, Khai's brother." Third pointed at Pick who was watching them with a look Third couldn't really figure out.

  "Hello!" Rome wai'd giving them both a smile.

  "This is my cousin Rome." Third told the two brothers.

  "You two look so much alike." Khai said, looking at the two of them back and forth.

  "We get that a lot." Third said.

  "Nice to meet you Phi's." Rome said and then turned to Khai. "P'Third has told me a lot about you P'Khai. It's nice to finally meet you and that our first meeting is you as P'Third's boyfriend."

  "I like you." Khai said. "Let's get going? I know the perfect place to have dinner at."

  Third looked over at Pick. "Nong, are you joining us?" Third asked.

  "As if Pick would give up the chance of flirting with all the freshmen girls coming out of orientation. Come on, let's get going before-" Khai said but got cut off.

  "I'll join you." Pick said.

  "What? Why?" Khai asked shocked.

  "You're paying right? Free food." Pick shrugged.

  "Um, okay. Let's get going then." Third said also a bit shocked and confused. Pick usually never wants to eat with Khai and Third since he thinks Khai's habit of feeding Third is disgusting.

  Third walked ahead with Rome and listened to him talk about what he'd done at orientation. Khai and Pick walked behind them and Third could hear Khai asking Pick questions about why he had agreed to join them for dinner.

  It wasn't until they were sitting in the restaurant, Third and Rome on one side of the table and Khai and Pick on the other across from them, that Third started putting the pieces together. All it took was watching the way Pick looked at Rome as Rome told them about a game he'd played in orientation and Third immediately narrowed his eyes as he looked at Pick. Pick who was looking at Rome the same way Third had seen him look at his previous conquests of the week.

  Third cleared his throat and they all turned and looked at him but Third only kept eye contact with Pick.

  "Have I told you guys that Two and I have started taking self defense classes?" Third continued looking at Pick and gave him a sweet smile. "We started at the beginning of summer break and the teacher says I'm a natural. I'm the best in the class. The other day Two and I asked P'Un to help us practice and I accidentally gave P'Un a huge bruise without even trying. Imagine what I could do if I was actually in trouble or let's say someone bullies or tries messing with my Nong Rome?"

  "You do look like you've gained some muscles Phi." Rome said innocently.

  Pick on the other hand gulped and quickly looked down at his plate of food getting the message.

  "Try this." Khai raised his fork and leaned forward to feed Third oblivious to what had just happened.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」