#22: off/gun: troll (dragon!off #4)

Summary: off/gun: troll (dragon!off #4)

  Gun tried to get to know more about the dragon during the next few days. He didn't get much out of him though.

  He did get the full story about what had happened to him though.

  Gun made sure to keep an eye on him in case he suddenly had any returning side effects from the poisoned arrow. He seemed to be recovering fine though. Chimon stopped by daily and he seemed to get along with him.

  "Don't you have other things to do besides coming all the way here every day?" Gun asked Chimon when he opened the door and saw him standing there for the fifth day in a row.

  Chimon grinned. "All my friends are busy so I have all the time in the world to come and annoy you." Chimon said as he stepped inside.

  Gun rolled his eyes and closed the front door.

  "What's in the bag?" Gun asked as he followed Chimon to the living room.

  "Just some things to defend myself with. There's been troll sightings in the area." Chimon said as he greeted Off.

  Gun frowned. "Troll sightings?" Gun asked.

  "Yeah, some kids saw one when they were playing in the forest. Almost got some of them. The village people are starting to feel anxious." Chimon said.

  "Trolls don't usually come to this area." Gun said.

  Chimon shrugged. "Don't know what to tell you." He said.

  "Hm." Gun said and left Chimon and Off to chat or whatever meanwhile he headed to his bedroom and closed the door.

  "Okay." Gun said to himself as he hurried towards the windows and closed the curtains making it dark in the room. He quickly grabbed what he needed from his shelf and started creating a circle on his bedroom floor.

  Once Gun was sure everything was prepared he grabbed the candles and placed them where they needed to go and lit them. He then took a seat inside the circle and closed his eyes while taking a deep breath.

  Gun focused completely on clearing his mind and then getting a feeling of everyone and everything in the surrounding area. He immediately felt the village people which was good. He extended the area he was focusing on and frowned when he felt a resistance like if someone was blocking him from sensing them.

  Gun focused even harder and pushed against the resistance. It took a minute but finally he was able to sense the people who had been protected by whatever spell had been casted in the area they were in.

  Dragon hunters.

  The dragon hunters where camping out in the forest in the outskirts of the village.

  Gun was about to pull back his powers and end the connection when he suddenly felt someone in his head. He immediately ended the connection and opened his eyes taking deep breaths.

  "Gun?" There was a knock on his bedroom door.

  Gun quickly got up and started cleaning the mess on the floor. He had to stop though when he saw drops of floor falling from his nose.

  "Gun?" Chimon’s voice could be heard on the other side of the door as he knocked. "Are you okay?"

  "I'm fine!" Gun yelled as he ran around meanwhile trying not to drop blood from his nose bleed everywhere.

   "Gun!" Chimon said and the door opened.

  Gun froze as Chimon and Off walked in and froze when they saw the mess on the floor and Gun's hands covered in blood from trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」