#39: bright/punn: status (a/b/o brightpunn #3)

Summary: Punn goes to the bar.

  Punn already hated the place and he hadn't even been there longer than a minute.

  It was rowdy, packed, and everyone was already a little drunk.

  He would endure it for a few minutes. Just long enough to get a picture and then leave.

  "Punn!" One of his classmates spotted him surprised but gave him a welcoming smile. "We didn't think you'd come."

  Punn gave him a forced small smile. Just because he didn't like going out didn't mean he was rude with his classmates. He made sure to have a good relationship with them at school even though he always declined to hang out.

  "I decided to finally come and see if your gatherings are as fun as everyone says." Punn said.

  He laughed like if Punn had said the funniest thing ever and Punn just chuckled awkwardly not finding what he'd said very funny.

  "Come on. Let's tell the others you're here." He said wrapping and arm around Punn and pulled him towards the crowd. "Look who's here everyone? It's Punn!"

  After a few minutes of forced interaction Punn was finally able to escape his loud classmates. He was starting to get a headache from being around them already.

  'We should leave. What if they pull a prank on us?' He heard Paranoid say in his head.

  'Then we show them who they dared to mess with! I can take them down!' Angry said.

  "Nobody is fighting anybody. Shut up." Punn mumbled out loud.

  'We can't let them look down on us!' Angry yelled.

  'Nobody is looking down at us. On the contrary they like us because of how smart we are. We are at the top of our class.' Perfectionist said.

  "You guys are making my headache worse. Just shut up and go back to sleep or something." Punn mumbled.

  He didn't hear anything in his head anymore after that.

  Punn walked over to the bar and ordered a drink and then his phone went off.

  It was Claire.

  "Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?" Punn answered.

  "Aren't you supposed to be at a gathering?" She answered back.

  "I am. Can you not hear the noise?" Punn asked.

  "Really?" Claire asked, surprised.

  Punn held his phone away from his ear for a few seconds so she could hear the noise.

  "Heard that? I'm at the bar like I said I would be." Punn said once he had his phone back against his ear.

  Punn could hear Claire telling the others that he hadn't lied and was actually at a bar.

  "So you're sending me the pictures you promised?" Claire asked.

  "Yeah." Punn said.

  "Are you having fun?" Claire asked.

  "Lots of fun." Punn said, looking over at his drunk classmates. He was getting out of here as soon as he got a picture.

  "Are you being sarcastic?" Claire asked, sighing.

  "Me? Sarcastic? Please." Punn said.

  "He's being sarcastic!" He heard Wave yell.

  "Do you have me on speaker?" Punn asked.