#30: white & sean & gram & todd: save (vampire!white #14)

Summary: Black gets taken.

  White should've listened to his gut feeling weeks ago. If he had none of this would have happened.

  "White!" White heard Sean yelling from somewhere in the apartment. "White, where are you?"

  White managed to sit up and look around the living room, or what used to be the living room. The entire apartment was unrecognizable. There were holes in the walls and everything was broken or lying on the floor. The bedroom doors were off their hinges and there was blood smeared on the wall. Black’s blood.

  "White!" Sean yelled.

  "I-I'm here!" White yelled and winced.

  He looked down at the wooden stake lodged in his leg and there was another one in his chest. There was something green oozing around both stakes and White felt like his insides were on fire.

  "White!" Sean knelt down next to White and looked at the state he was in.

  "What happened?" Gram asked.

  "Attacked." White managed to say. "Sean, I need you to take the stakes out."

  "What?" Sean exclaimed.

  "Gram can't do it because they're covered in-"

  "Wolfsbane." Gram said finally realizing the situation. "Shit."

  "Wolfsbane?" Sean asked.

  "It's poisonous to vampires and werewolves." Gram said.

  "Poisonous?" Sean exclaimed and quickly turned and looked at the two wooden stakes currently lodged into White.

  "Just pull them out. I'll heal once they're out." White said.

  Sean nodded and loomed at Gram before wrapping his hands around the stake in White’s leg.

  "One…two…three!" Sean pulled the stake out and White couldn't help but scream in pain.

  "Jesus…" Gram looked like he was going to throw up.

  "The other one now." White gasped.

  Sean let out a shaky breath before wrapping his hands around the stake in White’s chest.

  "One…two…three!" Sean pulled it out and gross green stuff oozed out of the wound.

  "Fuck." White gasped finally starting to regain his strength.

  "Don't move!" Sean said, trying to keep White lying down.

  "They took Black." White said and Gram’s face quickly snapped back to look at White. "They took him."

  White saw Gram finally get a grasp of his surroundings and notice the blood on the wall and Black’s bedroom door in pieces as well as a hole in the wall leading straight into Black’s bedroom.

  "What happened?" Gram snarled.

  "It all happened so fast. About half a dozen people barged in and it was obvious they were trained. They immediately tried to go for Black but I managed to keep them at bay meanwhile Black called for help. They must've known all about me and my weaknesses because they had wooden stakes covered in wolfsbane to weaken me. I couldn't do anything as they broke into Black’s bedroom and dragged him out. He fought back. He…they took him." White said and broke down into tears.

  "Who is they? How long ago? Why?" Gram exclaimed and White knew he wasn't yelling at White but at the frustration of not knowing where Black was.

  "Witches." Todd suddenly appeared. He walked over to the wall smeared with Black’s blood and touched it. "He managed to call me and tell me people had broken into the apartment and you were injured." Todd turned and looked at White. He walked over and knelt down examining White’s wounds.

  "Witches?" Gram asked. "What the fuck do witches want with Black?"

  "Our parents." White said, looking at Todd. He nodded confirming White’s theory. "Our coven, well the coven we grew up in. They knew all about Black and I's connection so if they wanted Black they knew they couldn't kill me or they'd be hurting Black too and possibly killing him as well."

  "So they prepared. They created wooden stakes covered in wolfsbane to weaken you so they could take Black." Todd nodded. "But they didn't know the exact amount of wolfsbane to use to not kill you."

  "The vampire killings." Gram said. "They tested out the wooden stakes on other vampires to see if it would kill them."

  "And they finally found the perfect amount." White said. "But why do they want Black?"

  "That I do not know." Todd said and turned to Sean. "White needs to feed. Wolfsbane is extremely deadly and even if they used an amount that wouldn't kill him he will get sick and close to death if he isn't full. He needs to feed until he's full. You understand what I'm saying right?"

  Sean nodded.

  "No!" White exclaimed. "I need to go after them. I need to find Black."

  "You won't be much help in finding Black in your state. Look at yourself. You're turning paler than usual and your eyes are blood red. You're healing too slow and need to feed so the healing process can speed up." Todd said and placed a hand on White’s shoulder. "Gram and I can handle things while you gain your energy back."

  White glanced at Gram who nodded.

  "Let Sean help you and by the time you're done Gram and I will have information so we can go and save Black." Todd reassured White.

  "You two are going to work together?" White asked, looking at them back and forth.

  Gram and Todd shared a look before both turning to look at White.

  "We might not like each other but what we have in common is the fact we both love Black and want him back. We also care about you and know you must be in immense pain right now. Let Sean help you. Todd and I will handle things meanwhile." Gram said.

  White hated not being able to help find Black but he knew they were right.

  "Okay." White nodded and looked at the wall with Black’s blood. "But promise that when we find Black you'll let me have a chance at making the people who took him pay."

  Todd smirked. "I'm sure there will be enough to go around." He said, turning to look at Gram.

  "They'll regret putting a finger on Black." Gram agreed.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」