#42: tankhun/black: examination (neighbors au #1)

Summary: Tankhun can't find Mimi.

  After a long examination of his apartment Tankhun finally realized Mimi was nowhere to be found.

  Where had she gone?

  He had been so busy taking everything out of the boxes and putting things where they belonged that he hadn't noticed Mimi wasn't around. Had she slipped out the front door during one of the instances he'd opened the door to receive a package or delivery?

  Tankhun was starting to panic.

  There was suddenly a knock on his front door and he rushed to it. Maybe it was someone who had found Mimi and was knocking on doors trying to find her owner?

  Tankhun opened the door without even checking who it was and surprised to see a short, cute, guy standing there holding Mimi in his arms.

  "Is this your cat?" The guy asked with a frown as he scratched Mimi on the head. She was happily purring which surprised Tankhun since she usually wasn't friendly with new people so soon.

  "Uh, yeah. She's mine." Tankhun said when he realized he hadn't answered the guy and was just standing there staring.

  "She was scratching at my door an hour ago so I brought her into my apartment." The guy said motioning with his head at the apartment across the hall. He then held out Mimi who looked annoyed that the guy had stopped scratching her head. "Don't lose your cat."

  "Uh, thanks." Tankhun quickly took her but Mimi tried jumping back into the stranger's arms. "I'm Tankhun but most people call me Tan. I just moved in today." He tried being friendly.

  The guy looked him up and down before nodding. "You must be the guy Gumpa was talking about." He said and Tankhun recognized the name mentioned as the man who had shown him the apartment a couple weeks ago.

  "Yeah, that's me." Tankhun nodded.

  "Be careful with your cat. Sometimes the kids from the lower floors come up here and they might take her and try playing with her. They mean no harm but they can be a little rough sometimes." He said before turning around and walking back into his apartment before Tankhun could thank him again or ask for his name.

  With a sigh he closed the front door and looked down at Mimi in his arms who looked a bit upset.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」