#8: sean/white: tear (vampire!white #4)

Summary: White finds out why Sean smells delicious.

  "So you're saying you smelled something delicious as you were walking by, you followed the smell, it led you to Sean, and then you couldn't help but make out with him and have a taste of his blood?" Gram, the werewolf, asked.

  White knew that if he could blush he definitely would be blushing right now.

  "Yeah." White said and glanced at Sean who was blushing.

  "Interesting." Gram said and started pacing.

  "Interesting? That's all you have to say? Wow, you're a great help." Black said glaring at Gram.

  They'd argued for about ten minutes before Sean and White had to finally separate them because White had noticed Black was a few seconds away from jumping on Gram and throwing punches. If that happened White knew it would be hard to tear them apart.

  White had explained to Sean and Gram what had happened the night prior.

  "So you really are a vampire?" Sean asked White.

  White nodded.

  "Yeah." White said.

  "Were you turned?" Sean asked.

  "That's none of your business." Black glared at Sean.

  "No, I wasn't turned." White said, earning a smack in the arm from Black.

  White decided to ignore Black for now. He was acting overprotective again and White hated it when he did. He was capable of taking care of himself. Capable of taking care of both of them if needed too.

  Gram stopped his pacing and looked at White.

  "You weren't turned?" Gram asked. "Then are you saying you were…?"

  "Born a vampire." White nodded. "I was born a vampire."

  "White!" Black exclaimed. "Why the fuck are you telling them that? That is none of their business!"

  "You're the real deal then." Gram said, sounding amazed.

  "Wait, vampires can be born?" Sean asked, looking confused.

  "Are you saying we're lying?" Black sneered.

  "No, of course not! I just…don't understand." Sean said.

  "Our parents are witches. They were desperate to have children so they read from a dark magic book and found a spell that would guarantee them children. They didn't read the many warnings under the spell though." White said. "It wasn't until we were born that they realized what they'd done."

  "Twins. One a vampire and the other human." Gram said, glancing at Black.

  White nodded.

  "They wanted kids to continue the family bloodline but instead they got a vampire son and a son without the ability to practice magic." White said. "The bloodline ends with us."

  "Sucks for them." Gram said.

  "So you age?" Sean asked.

  "Yes and no." White said. "I aged normally until I turned twenty. Since then I've been aging much slower. I should stop aging by the time I turn thirty so I'll look like I'm in my twenties forever."

  "I've heard of vampires like you." Gram said. "So you said Sean smelled delicious to you last night right? Does he still smell delicious?"

  "Yes, he still does." White said.

  "And has anyone else smelled delicious before?" Gram asked.

  "He's never drank straight from humans before besides me. Drinking from people disgusts him." Black said.

  "He has drank from you?" Gram asked, looking at Black.

  "In emergencies." Black said, noticing Gram looking at the scars in his arms. "Mind your own business."

  "Did my blood disgust you?" Sean asked.

  White looked away from whatever was happening between Gram and Black and at Sean.

  "No, it's the first time the smell of fresh human blood hasn't disgusted me." White admitted.

  "He's your chosen human." Gram said.

  "What?" Sean, White, and Black asked.

  "White isn't like other vampires. He wasn't turned like the majority of the vampire population meaning he's basically just like the first vampires. The originals." Gram explained. "They weren't able to feed off of just anyone but had one human whose blood was the only one they were able to drink without any problem. They would turn the human into half vampire so they could live forever just like them but still be able to feed from them."

  "That sounds horrible." White said.

  Gram shook his head.

  "It wasn't. Well at least not from what I've read." Gram assured White. "Another way to call it is soulmates I guess. The vampire and their chosen human always fell in love."

  "Bullshit." Black said, grabbing White's arm and pulling him towards the door. "We're leaving."

  "They can't stay apart now that they've met. It'll only hurt both of them. White won't be able to keep down any blood but Sean’s from now on." Gram said as Black pulled White out the door.

  "Bullshit!" Black yelled, throwing up a middle finger.

  White let Black pull him along the entire way out of the club. He was thinking about what Gram had said.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」