#36: punn & claire & wave & mon: medication (a/b/o brightpunn #2)

Summary: Punn stays home meanwhile his friends go on a vacation.

  "Don't forget to water the plants." Wave said as he walked back and forth from his bedroom to the living room couch where he had two luggage bags opened.

  "You're only going to be gone for two weeks. They'll be fine." Punn said as Wave walked out of his bedroom with a stack of clothes and over to the blue luggage bag.

  "Don't kill my plants Punn." Wave said as he tried to make the stack of clothes fit.

  "Are you going on vacation or moving out?" Punn asked as he watched Wave struggle.

  "Ha ha ha very funny." Wave said, sitting on the luggage bag and trying to zip it.

  Mon and Claire walked out of Claire's bedroom just then and Punn decided not to question when exactly the alpha had arrived and gone into Claire's bedroom. He hadn't even heard the front door open all morning meaning Mon had probably spent the night. Both girls laughed when they saw Wave.

  "What is happening here?" Mon asked amused.

  "He has packed his entire wardrobe is what is happening." Punn said rolling his eyes.

  "Shut up!" Wave yelled.

  "Wave, you don't need all that for two weeks." Claire said pointing at the mess on the floor and the second luggage bag that was obviously not going to close.

  "Here, let me help." Mon walked over and pressed the bag down so Wave could close it.

  "Thanks." Wave sighed and then looked at his second luggage bag and everything he had on the floor that he planned on taking. "I might have overpacked."

  "Not even I packed that much. I have a medium sized luggage bag and a small shoulder bag and that's it." Claire said walking over to the kitchen where Punn had been watching from amused.

  "I have one luggage bag packed." Mon said.

  "Okay, so I might be panicking." Wave finally admitted.

  "I'll help you figure out what you need and don't need and try and fit everything in one luggage bag." Mon offered.

  Wave and Mon opened the luggage bag they'd just closed and started going through everything making three piles. One for definitely, another for maybe, and the third for not needed.

  "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Claire asked Punn as she prepared breakfast for herself and Mon. "It's going to be fun."

  "And be a third wheel to Pang and Wave or a fourth wheel to Mon, Korn and you? No thanks." Punn said as he took a sip of his coffee.

  Claire's face turned pink.

  "There is nothing going on between Mon, Korn, and I." She said quickly looking down at the frying pan.

  "I have eyes." Punn said.

  "Whatever, but Ohm and Namtaan are going too. You won't be a third wheel…or fourth wheel." Claire said.

  "They're going to tease Pang and Wave the entire time and because it's a free trip." Punn pointed out.

  "Punn…" Claire sighed.

  "I'll be fine by myself and besides Jack and Jo aren't going. If something does happen they're like five minutes away." Punn said.

  "What are you going to do here all by yourself for two weeks? Come with us. If you want to stay in the rental house the entire time then so be it but at least come." Claire said.