#36: punn & claire & wave & mon: medication (a/b/o brightpunn #2)

Começar do início

  "I won't be by myself." Punn said defensively. "I…I have things to do…with people."

  Claire raised an eyebrow. "We're in our third year of university and you've made zero new friends since we were fifteen and got placed in the gifted program together." Claire said.

  "I'm going to a gathering at a bar tonight." Punn said remembering his group members for one of his classes had all agreed to meet at a popular local bar near the university. Punn had obviously declined but Claire didn't know that.

  "You? At a bar?" Wave suddenly joined the conversation. "That's the worst lie I've ever heard."

  "What's that supposed to mean?" Punn asked defensively.

  "You hate crowded and loud places." Wave stated.

  "Well I'm going tonight." Punn said.

  "Then you won't mind sending us pictures of this bar gathering you're going to right?" Claire asked, smiling.

  "I'll send you pictures." Punn said smiling back.

  "Um, we're kind of on a time crunch here. We're supposed to meet the others in thirty minutes." Mon said.

  "Shoot!" Claire said and quickly returned to making breakfast.

  Punn observed his friends finish packing, getting dressed, and run around the apartment making sure they didn't forget anything. Sharing an apartment with Wave and Claire was one of the best and worst decisions Punn had made.

  Best decision because he was never truly alone to self wallow in his problems and dark thoughts. Wave and Claire were always around or dragging Punn with them wherever they went. They helped keep his other personalities at bay and when they did come out they knew exactly how to handle them. And the personalities, except Dark Punn, actually liked them. Some more than others but they didn't cause as much trouble whenever Wave and Claire were around which was good.

  Worst decision because they knew him too well. If Punn woke up in a dark mood they knew immediately something was wrong and did their best in figuring out what it was and what to do to help. Punn couldn't lie to them because they knew when he did. After he'd presented as an omega back in high school Punn had really spiraled. He had a lot of dark spots in his memory of the rest of the school year that year. His personalities had all found it very easy to come out during that time due to the fact Punn was mentally weak from dealing with his father's disappointment and constant verbal and sometimes physical assaults due to the fact he hadn't presented as an alpha.

  "Okay, we're leaving." Claire announced as she stood by the front door with Mon and Wave. They had already made a trip down to the car to put their luggage in and had just come back up to say goodbye.

  "I left some frozen meals in the freezer. They're from Pang and Namtaan. All you have to do is heat them up." Wave said.

  "I know how to cook." Punn pointed out.

  "But you forget to eat." Mon said, crossing her arms. "So if you forget to eat and are suddenly hungry just pop one of the frozen meals in the microwave and eat."

  "I'm not a child." Punn said.

  "Just promise to not ignore our texts asking how you are and that we won't return to find you sick because you haven't been taking care of yourself." Claire said.

  "I promise." Punn said and started pushing them out the door. "Now go. You're going to be late."

  "Don't forget the plants." Wave said.

  "Don't forget to take your medication." Claire said.

  "It doesn't work." Punn said, earning a look from Claire. "Okay, okay, I'll take it. Now go!"

  "Bye." Mon said.

  "Don't kill the plants." Wave said. "Take care Punn."

  Claire pulled Punn into a hug. "Text or call if you need us." She whispered before pulling away. "See you in two weeks. I'll bring you a souvenir."

  "Have fun." Punn waved as they walked towards the elevator, entered the elevator, and the doors closed.

  He received a text a minute later.

  Ugh. He was going to have to go to the gathering at the bar tonight. There was no way he was going to let Claire win. He knew if he did then she would drag him to some party or something of her choice for lying.

゚°☆𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.☆° ゚

「𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚/𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!」