32. Will you be my girlfriend ?

( Next Day )
( Priya's Pov )

I don't know where kookie is taking me but my excited to see the place! Let's start getting ready as he'll be coming soon.. Wait !! Should I ask about this to Armaan? He might be know the surprise!
Let's call him !

( On the call )

Armaan : Hello! Whatsup?
Priya : Heyy!! Nothing much, What about you ?
Armaan : Just got home after buying the groceries, why did you call by the way ?
Priya : Aacha, yeah, I wanted to ask you something !
Armaan: Yeah, what is it ?
Priya : Do you by any chance know where kookie is taking me ?
Armaan : He is taking you somewhere? I have no idea about it..
Priya : Aacha, you didn't even knew that he was taking me somewhere?
Armaan : Nooo~ *controlling his giggles*
Priya : I thought you might know, cuz nowadays you guys are spending alot of time together..
Armaan : I know but, I have no idea about this plan.
Priya : Oh, okay then, by the way if you get any idea, then please let me know, I'm really curious!!
Armaan : Yeah sure, see you then, byee!
Priya : Bye bye

( Call ends )

( Armaan's Pov )

She is really excited I feel ... Wish I was in place of kookie... But sadly I'm not.. It's fine, maybe in other life ?

( On the way to the proposal planned beach )

Priya : Can you atleast give me a hint ?? Where and why we are going? Is it like a long drive or something??

Kookie : Not a long drive, we are going there for a special purpose of our life ! Soon we'll be reaching there so it's time for you to close your eyes. *He stops his car and takes a silky black cloth from his pocket and ties it around Priya's eyes*

Priya : Aee!! Why are you closing my eyes !!

Kookie : Because it's a surprise! Duh! Now shut your pretty little mouth!! You'll soon get to know, where and for what we are going, okay ?

Priya : Fine !

~Soon they reached the proposal destination where Armaan was already prepared with a bouquet of flower and to click some of their pictures during the proposal ~

Author' s Pov :
*Duh* See how supportive Armaan is unlike you ! Yes you! I'm talking to you dear reader! Go and help out your friends to click some photos and make them click yours too *hehe* Anyways let's continue the scene..

( Scene )

Kookie :- Yes we are !