6. Hangout ( Cafe )

I got up it was 8 am, I did my morning routine. I went to the living room I greeted mom and dad. I asked them about armaan. They even didn't knew where he was gone. After having my breakfast i watched K-drama called "I am not a robot" for sometime. I completed watching it. I started getting bored , I wanted to go out and chill somewhere but armaan was not there so I don't think mom will let me go out somewhere. But, It's fine I will try to convince her. I went to the kitchen and saw mom cooking. "Hi mom" I said "Hi priya" mom said "So, mom what are you doing?" "I am cooking something new for you" she said "Oh thankyou mom". She flashed a smile at me. "Mom, actually I- I was getting bored at home, so can I go hangout" I said, she threw her knife and came to me and touched my both shoulders and said "Baby, priya why do you want to hangout please don't hangout, we are here for you, what happen share your problem with me I will find out a solution and help you." I was hella confused "which problem are you talking about mom?" I said to her. "Please don't- don't do suicide my daughter, It's very wr-" I cut her off and said "SUICIDE !! MOM WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT" I said loudly. "Yes, you said you want to hangout so I thought you want to suicide" she said. "My sweet mom hangout means to go out somewhere and spend time, not suicide" I said while laughing. "Oh! like a get together of family or friends". "Yeah kind of" I said. "But you don't have friends in korea right?". "Yeah but I will try to make some today" I said with a smile. "But wait armaan is not at home right?" she said "Yeah, but I can go alone" I said "Girl have you gone crazy you know that you have autophobia and want to go alone?" she said with a shock expression. "Mom,Please" i said with my famous puppy eyes. "No means no" she said "Moooom, please". Finally after 10 minutes she wasn't able to resist my cuteness sorry I mean puppy eyes. "Yeah!!" I was jumping like a kid as I convinced her. "Ok! Fine but take care of yourself, come home early, if armaan knew I let you go alone outside than he will surely kill me. I chuckled at her statement. I went to my bedroom and changed my clothes."Finally I am going out somewhere first time in korea" I said to myself. I already knew the way to the cafe near my house. I started waking towards cafe. Soon, I reached cafe I went inside and went to the counter where a boy was standing in cafe uniform, "Sillyyehabnida" ( Excuse me) "Annyeonghaseyo jeohui kapee osin geos-eul hwan- yeonghabnida" ( Hi! Welcome to our cafe ) "Annyeonghaseyo"(Hi) I replied. "Mueos-eul wonhasibnikka?" ( What would you like to have?) "Ah! naneun keopi masigo sip-eoyo"( Ah! I would like to have coffee) "Hwag-in"(ok) "jumun I god junbi doel goes- ibinda" ( take a seat your order will be ready in sometime) he said as I nooded and went on a bench to take a seat. Till my order come I started using my phone. After sometimes, my order came "Sillyehabnida jumun-i junbidoeeossseubnida" ( excuse me your order is ready ) he said as he placed the coffee on the table. "Gamsahabnida" I thanked him. As he bowed and flashed a sweet smile at me.

"His smile is really cute" I smiled at my thought

"His smile is really cute" I smiled at my thought. He said Thankyou, I was shocked "How did you know?" I asked him "I know everything" he said looking at me. "Wait! you know how to speak english?" I said with an O expression on my face. "Yes" he said winking at me.

I drank my coffee and saw the time it was just 5:00pm I decided to go to the nearby park for a walk