27. Who is that guy? ( 2 )

( Author's Pov )

Just to assure priya is safe kookie quickly got down from the car to check on her, that's when he saw that guy jumping in from the window. He rushed towards there and followed the guy.

( Kookie's Pov )

Bro who is that guy? Is he like a thief or something!? I don't know but something feels wrong.. Let's just follow him..

Kookie started to follow the guy.. Soon the guy got in to the house of priya thru the window.. Kookie was completely confused.. But he feels like that creepy guy is someone, who he knows, and has met before..

( Meanwhile )
( Priya's Pov )

I was in my bedroom folding my clothes.. Mochi was peacefully sleeping.. As I finished my work I was about to turn off my room light. When, suddenly mochi gets up and runs towards me and starts to bark towards the bedroom door. It felt like he was trying to safe me from someone.

Mochi :- Baw!! Baw!! Baw!!
Priya :- Mochi baby, what happened? Why are you barking?

Author to priya :- Bro! What do you think huh? Can a dog say meow-meow?
Priya :- Of course not!
Author :- Then why the hell are you saying "wHy aRe yOu bArkiNg?" ( Imitating like Priya)
Priya :- Aish! I meant he doesn't bark this loud and he only barks when he sees someone he love Or when he notices any danger.
Author :- Oh.. I see
Priya :- I see, you see, everyone can see *giggle*
Author :- -_-
Author :- You are annoying
Priya :- I am not a mirror *smirk*
Author :- What did you just say !!?...

Mochi :- Baw!! Baw!! Baw!! Baw!! Baw!!
Mochi in mind :- This fu*king humans I'm literally alerting them there's a danger but still they are fighting like stupid people!
Priya :- What happened baby? Tell mommy about it.. Do you sense any danger?
Mochi in mind :- Yes mommy! I sense danger!
Author :- Bruh!! What the fuck is wrong with you? How can a dog talk to you? Are you stupid?
Priya :-Y-yaah don't call me stupid!!
Author :- I'm just gonna take my leave! See you never! Psycho!
Priya :- Yaah you are a psycho!
Author :- No, it's you!
Priya :- Nope, it's you!

While Priya was busy cursing the author, the creepy guy entered the bedroom with a loud thud. As soon as the creepy guy entered the room, mochi started to bark more loudly.

Priya :- Yaah, who are you!? *scared*
Creepy guy :- You're boyfriend honey! ( Even though that guy had a worn a mask, still his smirk was visible thru his face structures ) ( he closed the door)
Priya :- ( That voice is similar.. And that face structures.. I feel like I have seen it before )
Creepy :- Already forgotten me babygirl? We just met like some days ago and had some fun at the "dark alley".
Priya :- ( Priya widened her eyes as soon as she understand, this man standing infront of her in all black was ) Ji-hoon?
Creepy guy :- Yes babygirl, Finally you recognized me!
Priya :- Stop calling me that! *teary eyes*
Ji-hoon :- ( ji-hoon removed his mask) I missed you darling! ( he said walking towards Priya)
Priya :- Don't you dare come near me!
Ji-hoon:- ( ji-hoon came near her neck) Hmm.. You still smell the same.. Like white jasmine..
Priya :- *feeling uncomfortable* ( Priya in mind :- kookie where are you? I need you.. Please come save me..)

Soon the door busted open with a loud thud which was opened by non-other then our hero "KOOKIE"

Kookie :- Oh hey ji-hoon *smirk*
Ji-hoon :- Oh wow see who is here *smirk* what are you doing here at this time huh? Came to fuck her?
Kookie :- Watch your mouth!
Ji-hoon :- What will you do If I don't?
Kookie :- You mother fu*cker! Bastard! I already warned you not to come near MY girl then how dare you huh?

Meanwhile Priya

She was having butterflies dancing in her stomach.. Like bro her crush literally called her as his
Soon she was out of her imaginary world when she heard groaning sounds.

Ji - hoon :- What do I do, Your girl is just soo attractive and addictive you know! Her cherry lips.. Just she make me so hard by just looking at me *smirk*
Kookie :- You Motherfu*ker!! Piece of sh*t how dare you talk about her like that he said and slammed his fist on ji-hoon's jaw, who stumbled backward towards the wall swinging badly. But nevertheless stood up and tried to fight back but was knocked down again. Seeing all this commotion priya collapsed down on the ground crying badly begging them to stop. Seeing blood on each other's face made her panick even more. " Kookie please stop " A whimper left her which didn't go unnoticed by kookie. Soon police barged into the room.

Police :- Stop! On the ground! Now!
( Soon kookie distanced himself from ji-hoon, and picked up priya from the floor and placed her on the bed )
Police :- Mr. Lee Dong- Hyun?
Kookie :- Yes its me!
Police :- Yes sir.. Is he the man who tried to break in? ( He said pointing at ji-hoon)
Kookie :- Yeah..
Police :- Why did you break in? Huh?
Ji-hoon :- *silent*
Police :- I ASKED SOMETHING, WHY THE F*CK YOU TRIED TO BREAK IN? ROBBERY OR MURDER, WHAT WAS YOUR PLAN?
Ji-hoon :- Nothing.. Just came to have some fun.. ( he said with a smirk looking at priya)
Kookie :- YOU MOTHERF*CKER STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO LOOK AT HER, HUH? ( kookie said as he went towards Ji-hoon but the police were quick to stop him)
Police :- Sir please stop , we'll handle him, don't make a scene here, please co-operate with us and let us do our duty.
( He said as the police officers stopped kookie)
Kookie :- Fine! But please make sure you make him suffer.
Police :- Yes sir! Thankyou for informing us.. We'll need you for some paper works but, I think it's already pretty late.. Umm.. you guys can come tomorrow morning!
Kookie :- Ok Sir! We'll be there!
Police :- Ok, we'll leave then, Take care of yourself guys! ( He said as he took a last glance at scared priya and left )

Helloo dear reader's !! So here's the new chapter and sorry for late update again ~
Now I'm in the middle of my writting exams again so I'll not be able to update anytime soon again but I'll always keep replying to your comments so yeah ! Have fun reading and do vote for the chapter Thank you so much. Love you all ❤