13. The Truth

(Author Pov)
While continuously crying priya slowly drifted to sleep on the couch itself.

(Armaan's Pov)
"I was feeling really guilty for making the love of my life cry. Yes, priya is my crush for last 6 years. First, I was really confused and wasn't ready to confess but, when I was ready I shifted to korea because of my parents transfer and wasn't able to confess. But now she came here and I was really happy but, I saw her kissing, hugging and holding hand of some other guy which really broke me. Yes, I saw her that day in the crowd with that guy. I also arranged an proposal at her favourite restaurant. So, I decided to ignore her so that, I can ignore my feelings too."

(Author's Pov) Time Skip of 2 days

(Author's Pov)
Time Skip of 2 days

(Priya's Pov)
It's been 4 days but, Armaan still ignoring me. Mine and ji-hoon's relationship was also good but, I was still sad because of Armaan's behaviour towards me. I can't take it anymore.

"Armaan!! Armaan!! Get out of your room right now!! I want to talk to you" I said yelling from the living room. Hearing my loud voice armaan opened his door and came towards me and sat beside me with an expression less face.

 Hearing my loud voice armaan opened his door and came towards me and sat beside me with an expression less face

"What the heck is wrong with you? Huh?" I said looking at him but he didn't give any response. "Armaan do you even know what you are doing to me? " "I am all a mess right now because of you" , "You are breaking me" , "Why are you avoiding me? Huh? " I said in the verge of crying. "What the heck armaan can't you hear me, huh?" I said yelling and finally letting out the tears from my eyes.

(Armaan's Pov)
I started crying and yelling at the same time "What the heck is wrong with me? What the heck is wrong with you, huh? " , "You are in a relationship and didn't even told me? I am breaking you? Wow!! You are breaking me by kissing another guy and holding his hand." He said sarcastically. "What do you expect from me huh? I have a crush on you for like last 6 years and you are doing this to me. I arranged an proposal just for you at your favourite restaurant" , "You are breaking me, I never broke you".

(Author's Pov)
Priya and Armaan both were crying mess right now

(Author's Pov) Priya and Armaan both were crying mess right now

(Priya's Pov)
I was crying a mess right now. I was fully confused what was going on. I ran out of the house. I was running and running till I was panting heavily. I saw a bench near by, and sat there. I stared in the sky, tears started to form in my eyes.

(Author Pov) Suddenly, a loud thunder was heard

(Author Pov)
Suddenly, a loud thunder was heard. It was raining very badly, the pouring couldn't seem to stop. The street's was very dark and empty. The rain was causing her such a hard time, she was shaking in fear, as tears stream down her face non-stop. She was scared of what else can happen. She hugged her knees and started sobbing.

(Meanwhile with Armaan) He was about to go to sleep

He was about to go to sleep. He layed down on the bed and covered himself with the blanket and tried to close his eyes to sleep but, he couldn't. He sat on the bed and stare outside of the window. It was raining pretty badly and the thunder was so loud. He thought of priya "Is she fine?", " Did she came back?" , "Should I go and check? ". After thinking for a while, he stood up from there and said to himself "I need to check whether she is fine or not".

(Author's Pov)

While he was leaving, mochi started to bark at him. He took his umbrella and tied the leash on mochi's neck and than walked out of the House.

    ×××××××××××

I'm afraid to loose you and you're not even mine - Armaan