20. Shifting Plans

( Time skip - after 4 months )

( Armaan's Pov)
It has been almost 4 months after mine and priya's reconcile but, still I don't feel she have forgiven me. I mean.. She always with that guy ( kookie). She never spend her time with me like we used to. She even denied the party I held for our 12 years friendship anniversary. I still feel she is angry on me.

( Priya's Pov ) It's been almost 4 months after mine and armaan's fight

( Priya's Pov )
It's been almost 4 months after mine and armaan's fight. I am still a bit angry on him. That day I said I forgive him just because I wasn't able to see him cry infront me. I mean he still is my friend tho.

Whereas me and kookie have been pretty close this days

Whereas me and kookie have been pretty close this days. I have started to work at his cafe. As I have started to work, I am thinking to shift anywhere else to have my own alone time and not be a burden to armaan and his family anymore. I was looking for Houses online that's when I get a call from Kookie.

On the phone

Me :- Hello?

Kookie :- Ha yes priya can you hear me?

Me :- Yes yes I can hear you

Kookie :- I have a good news

Me :- What is it?

Kookie :- I got a perfect house for you

Me :- Oh my god really?

Kookie :- Yes, it's kinda a flat and it's even near my house.

Me :- Oh my god ! wow !

Kookie :- Ok now be ready I'll come pick you up in 30mins and we will go to see your new flat .

Me :- Okay, Thanks bye, Love you !

Kookie :- Love you too, see you soon.

With that I hung up the call.

(Armaan enters the living room and saw priya happily talking with someone on the phone)

Armaan :- You look happy, what happened?
Me :- Oh you startled me !
Armaan :- Oh I am sorry
Me :- it's fine. By the way I am shifting
Armaan :- Wa-wait what?
Me :- Oh yeah I forgot to tell you right. I actually planing to shift in a flat as I have already start to work, I can now take care of myself.
Armaan :- But w-why are you shifting? Do you h-hate me this much that you are shifting p-priya? *tears started to form in his eyes*
Me :- When did I say I hate you. I just don't wanna be a burden to you.
Armaan :- No, never !! You have never been burden to me. Please don't leave me alone here.
Me :- You are not alone aunty and uncle will be here in next 2 days, I have already called them and said everything to them about this. After they came then only I am gonna shift officially. *I said with a smile on my face*
Armaan :- No priya !! You can't leave me! You know that I love you right ? than how can you do this to me. *tears started to fall down on his cheek*
Me :- Armaan !! Don't !! I have already told you I don't love you. I have always seen you has my friend than why do you always say "I like you , I like you!! "  *I said imitating him*  "I don't like you can't you take that inside your brain"
*I said angrily yelling at him*
Armaan :- I'm sorry, I just can't I don't know why *he said crying ; sitting on his knees*
Me :- Armaan *I said as I went towards him and hold his hand and said*

 I have always seen you has my friend than why do you always say "I like you , I like you!! "  *I said imitating him*  "I don't like you can't you take that inside your brain" *I said angrily yelling at him*Armaan :- I'm sorry, I just can't I don'...

" shh.. Everything is ok I'm here plz calm down first " " Do you know why i was trying to avoid you after your confession it wasn't bcoz i was angry or something it was bcoz i was confused ! I was not sure how to say that i don't have the same feelings towards you. I should have accepted you even after realising this but i didn't want to ruin your life like this pretending to love you so i convinced myself to reveal my true feelings towards you. and don't worry so what if I'm not the special one for you I'll always be by your side as a good friend as a good soulmate like we used to be like we are !! So don't be like this , i want you to be like your old self the one who was always smiling and giggling and would never fail to make me smile. *I said as we both chuckle and hug each other*