31. Proposal Planning

Scene

Kookie is sitting at his desk with a notebook in front of him. He looks excited and focused.

Kookie : Okay, let's make this proposal perfect.

(He opens the notebook and writes down "Proposal Planning" at the top of the page)

Kookie : First, I need to find the perfect ring. I know what kind of ring she likes, so let's start.

(He flips through some magazines and websites to browse for promise rings)

Kookie : (smiling) This one is perfect! It's exactly what she wants.

(He writes down the name of the ring and the store where it's available)

Kookie : Next, I need to figure out the location. She loves the beach, so that's where it's going to be.

(He searches for different beaches in the area)

Kookie : (pointing at a picture) This one is gorgeous. It has the perfect view of the sunset, it's not too crowded and also the one we frequently visit.

(He makes a note of the beach's location and the time of sunset for that day)

Kookie : Now, I need to think of some romantic things to say. Hmm...

(He starts jotting down some ideas, including quotes, personal anecdotes, and promises he wants to make)

Kookie : (smiling) This is going to be amazing.

(He closes the notebook and looks out the window )

Kookie : This is it. The proposal planning is complete. Now all that's left is the execution. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I pop the question and she says " yes."

( Some hours later )
( Location : Armaan's House )

Armaan : Wait what !! You are going to ask Priya out ? You are going to propose ??

Kookie : Yeah..! Why is it a bad idea ?

Armaan : Noo..!! I am so happy and proud of you !! Never let go of her.. You guys would be a perfect match..!

Kookie : I know but I'm so nervous dude..! Huh..! I am literally panicking just by thinking about all this !!

Armaan : By the way have you planned anything presently ?