10. A Normal Day

I woke up hearing my mochi bark. When I opened my eyes I saw armaan at the corner afraid hugging his kness and sitting. I asked him what happened than his reply made me chuckle and shock. "I wanted to cuddle and sleep with you but, when I layed next to you he started barking, I think he is jealous". "Just Shut up and go now I am not sleeping, and there is nothing wrong with my mochi ok he was just protecting me". I said " He just came here yesterday something and you gave him this much training that he learned everything in just a day". He said in shock. "I think his old owner taught him everything so that's why he is good boy". I said smiling at mochi. " Ohh !! that's nice". He said and was about leave my room but I called him "Armaan, my baby come here". I said as I put my hand in the air indicating him to hug me. He came in with a bunny smile and hugged me tightly. We covered ourself in blankets.

I made him lay on the bed and we started cuddling there

I made him lay on the bed and we started cuddling there. No I really think mochi was jealous. Whenever I kiss him on the cheek he used pull my shirt indicating not to do that in front of me. I chuckled at his behavior. While cuddling I again drifted to sleep while hugging armaan.
(Armaan pov)
She again slept. She is so cute. While sleeping she looks like a baby. I was about to kiss her cheek but again this mochi started barking. "Huuuhhhhh" I said in frustration " I swear I am gonna kill you one day, why you keep ruining my and my crush moments". I suddenly realise what I just said, "Why would I say that?, I don't want to ruin my friendship with her, Stupid". I said as I hit myself.
I went out of her room to drink some water.
(My pov)
I didn't feel anyone beside as I open my eyes didn't see armaan next to me nor mochi. I was confused where did mochi go. I started to worry a bit. I went out of my room towards living room I saw armaan was playing with mochi.

 I went near him and asked "Huh! What the hell is wrong with my eyes!" I said as I started rubbing my eyes with my hands

I went near him and asked "Huh! What the hell is wrong with my eyes!" I said as I started rubbing my eyes with my hands. "What happened priya? " Armaan asked because he was worried about me. "Like a 5-6 hours ago you were scared of that dog and scolding him and now you are like best friends, Huh? " I said tickling him. "He is a good dog" He said looking at mochi. "Mochi, baby you don't want mumma now" I said with a sad look and sat on the sofa. He understood I was sad in no minute he jumped on me and sat on my lap and licking me. "You are so cute baby, mumma always loves you" I said with a smile petting him. He like to be pet under the chin or back of the neck (where the collar hits). "Ok! So you don't love your big baby" Armaan said while pouting. I chuckled at his behaviour and asked him to sit beside me. As he switched on the TV and sat beside me letting his head fall on my shoulder and mochi sitting on my lap and drifted to sleep. We started to watch k drama called "My girlfriend is an alien". After finishing 7-8 episode's. "They look good together", " I hope they will be together at the end" I said "Can you shut up and watch the drama quietly" Armaan said in annoyance. "He is so hot, so handsome" I said fangirling over him. "Priya shut up he is not handsome" Armaan said in annoyance. "He is more handsome and hot than you", " What a hotty hotty " I said mocking him. He went near the tv and turned it off. "Yaah!! What the heck why did you do that? " I said in annoyance. "You don't need to watch the drama anymore" He said "why are you jealous? " I said mocking him. "N-no I am n-not" He said hiding his face. "Yeah, Yeah I know" I said as I walk towards kitchen to make something to eat. "By the way, were is mom and dad? " I asked him from the kitchen. "Father had an business trip to Switzerland so mom also accompanied him to Switzerland" I made and "Oh" Face "When will they come back?" I asked looking at him as he already walked in the kitchen. "Like 2-3 weeks". "oh ok" I said as I got ramen in one of the kitchen drawer. "Let's make ramen do you want some? " I asked armaan starting the gas. "Yeah" He said while looking at his phone.

(After 15-20 minutes)
Ramen is ready. I said as I serverd it in bowl and we started eating it.