28. Late Night Long Drive

( Armaan's Pov )

Armaan :- Cupcake..
Priya :- hmm *sob*
Armaan :- Don't cry sweetheart *hugs priya*
Priya :- he *sob* tried *sob* to touch me *sob*
Armaan :- But he failed right! And we even filled a complaint against him! The police will give him the punishment he deserves!
Priya :- That's not enough..
Armaan :- Huh? What do you mean?
Priya :- Nothing..
Armaan :- C'mon everything is fine..Lets sleep now! I'll be sleeping with you today!
Priya :- Thanks kookie.. You always helped me.. I can't thank you enough for stepping in when I needed you most.. You didn't have to offer to help, but you did, which says so much about you.. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.. I am grateful to have you by my side.. Words can barely express how thankful I am that you're in my life..
Kookie :- :- I'm more thankful to God that you're a part of my life.. When I look at you, I know that we will get through anything together.. Everyday just seems brighter since you are in my life..I love that you are my best friend forever..
Priya :- *smile* I love you kookie
Kookie :- I love you too cupcake.. Now let's go!
Priya :- Where?
Kookie :- I'll tell you first get up from that bed and get ready
Priya :- Huh? *chuckle*
Kookie :- Gooo *pushes Priya inside the dressing room* Wear little warm clothes!!
Priya :- Okk!

( After getting dressed )

Priya :- I'm ready!!
Kookie :- Okay! Let's leave!
Priya :- Wait a second, first tell me where are we going?
Kookie :- I myself don't know.. Lets just go for a late night long drive?
Priya :- Hmm.. Sounds good
Kookie :- Okay let's bring mochi too
Priya :- Sure! *smile* Mochiii !!
Mochi :- Baww!
Priya :- Come here baby let's go out for
a drive
Mochi :- Baww!!

( While driving )
( Kookie's Pov )

Kookie :- You know priya.. Sometimes the best therapy is a long drive, good music and good company.
Priya :- True that.. It just gives some kind of comfort that I was in search of.
Kookie :- *smiles*

Now , both Priya and Kookie were in the car driving back home , Kookie was driving while the other was sleeping leaning over the window as the cold breeze touch her face a pleasant smile was seen. As Priya was sleeping , Kookie was getting bored so he decided to put on some music . The song started playing has he hummed with the tune vibing to it and looked at the mirror through which priya's sleeping face was seen, her skin was glowing due the moon light which made her look even more gorgeous. " You make my heart sing " he thought smiling to himself.

( After reaching the spot )

Kookie :- We are here!! Yaah!
Mochi :- Baaw!!
Priya :- Oh we reached..? Where is this place..? It's a beach!
Kookie :- Of course you won't know you where sleeping the whole ride
Priya :- Hehe.. But still I can't possibly remember of me coming to this place ( beach ) before.
Kookie :- Ohh? Maybe because you never really visited the area near your house too..
Priya :- Maybe.. Let's get out of the car! Come mochi!
Kookie :- Wuhu!
Mochi :- Bawww!

As they get out of the car they have spend their some time running after each other on the beach.

Priya :- Mochi let's get in the water!
Mochi :- ....
Priya :- Mochi come here baby!
Mochi :- Baw *low pitch*
Priya :- What happen?
Kookie :- I think mochi is scared of water
Priya :- Ohh.. He is?
Mochi :- Baw!
Priya :- Come mochi its not painful neither scary.. Common let's try

Priya said as she picks up mochi and caressed his head gently making the pup purr in satisfaction, she slowly stepped in the water and slightly dip the pup's paw in it who got tensed as he was not a fan of water. He start panicking but she held him in the same position for sometime slowly and steadily he got used to it now he was all soaked up playing in the water barking happily.

Kookie :- Damn! This bad boy! See him how scared he was at the starting and now he is all soaked in water..Naughty!
Priya :- Haha mochi is the cutest!
Kookie :- Then what about me? Am I not cute? *puppy eyes*
Priya :- No *grin*
Kookie :- That's true tho.. How can I be cute when I'm this hot you know *grin and smirk*
Priya :- Yeah yeah whatever
Kookie :- Let's go sit somewhere.. I'm tired..
Priya :- Yeah me too.. Let's just sit or lay somewhere near.. I don't think mochi is willing to come back..
Kookie :- Yeah.. Let's just let him play.. We'll just lay somewhere here.
Priya :- I'm so happy that you are a part of my life *says while looking at the sky*
Kookie :- *smiles* huh? Out of nowhere?
Priya :- I'm just happy