I glanced at him while he was looking straight ahead, and he suddenly said, "I'm all yours, but for now, don't distract me. Let me choose your saree." Feeling a bit embarrassed, I looked away, trying not to ignore his chuckle.

He selected a pink saree for me, and I quickly grabbed it and hurried into the bathroom.

After completing her morning routine, she was about to leave when Vivaan called out to her. She turned back and asked, "What happened?"

"Please help me with this," he said, struggling with something on his shirt. She walked over to him and noticed that one of his shirt buttons was broken.

"Then change it," she suggested.

"No, I'll wear this as it is," he replied. She knew why he was acting like this-just to trouble her. Otherwise, he would have already changed it.

After all, he is a millionaire who would never wear a shirt with a defect.

"Give it to me," she requested, holding her palm out to him.

"Oh, so you want to see me naked, huh?" he teased, and she glared at him with a sidelong glance.

"Well, how else am I supposed to fix it?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'll tell you what, first go and get the sewing box," he instructed, and she went to retrieve it. She came back and handed him the box.

He took it with one hand and, with the other, pulled her closer to him, and then he handed her the box.

"That's how you do it," he said, and she decided not to argue, knowing he would always find a way to win.

She began her work, but she felt his eyes on her from time to time. She muttered, "Stop looking at me," to which he replied, "Honey, let me adore you. You keep doing your work."

She shook her head in exhaustion from his playful habits.

He gently brushed away a stray hair strand that was bothering her, and she looked at him.

"Hmm, done," she said, but he was so lost in her that he couldn't hear anything.

"Vivaan, Vivaan, leave me. I've fixed it," she shouted to bring him back to reality.

"So fast, ugh," he said and let go of her, though he didn't want to. He had to.

He picked up his phone, wore his blazer, and went downstairs, not before giving her a quick, wide smile, to which she just looked down, biting her lip.

❄️

It has been a month since their marriage. Vivaan was constantly trying to get her attention.

He was being so patient and tried so hard to earn her love. However, she always neglected him, no matter what. He also felt bad, after all that man was literally obsessed with her and deeply in love with her.

He also had some wishes, but Amisha never cared. She always managed to keep her distance from him.

It was in the morning when they had a small argument again. No matter what, even if he shouted at her, it was because of his frustration built up due to Amisha's hesitations.

Flashback to the morning incident-

| Vivaan |

"Will you like to go to a movie today?" I asked her while she was arranging the wardrobe.

"I don't like movies," she stated sternly. I nodded and then moved closer to her.

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked, and she turned in my direction.

"I want to do nothing with you," she said. I pressed my lips into a thin line, attempting to suppress my frustration, and closed my eyes. After a second, I opened my eyes with a smile on my face, ignoring what she had just done.

I snaked my arms around her waist, put my chin on her shoulder while she was busy arranging clothes, and ignoring me .

For the past few days we had arguments, but I didn't want to spoil my mood, so today I tried to let it go. However, her stubbornness wasn't allowing me to do so.

I whispered, "Misha, my dear wife-" I couldn't complete my sentence when she turned around and pushed me away with all her strength.

She pointed a finger at me and angrily spat, "Don't ever call me that." My eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

"Why do you keep irritating me? I said I don't want to go anywhere," she said and turned around.

That's it. I can't hold back anymore. With a jerk, I pulled her towards me, and she collided with my body. I caged her in between my arms again, and she continued glaring at me. Oh God, why is she testing my patience?

"What are you doing?" she said.

"What are you doing, Amisha?" I said, emphasizing the word "you."

"Me? What about me?" she said, pointing at herself.

"You always try to distance yourself from me. It's not only me who's married. It's our relationship. When I am trying hard to make it work, you never put in any effort. What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted, and for a second, she flinched in her place.

I moved closer to her, and she pulled back her face, trying to maintain some distance.

"You know very well how much I am trying to make things even between us, but you just can't forget that stupid ex of yours. You're still in love with him. I've been trying so hard to go easy on you, Amisha. Don't force me to do anything that may hurt both of us," I said.

"From day one, I've been trying my best to make you comfortable around me, but you, a stubborn, rude woman, can't give in. Did I ask you to sleep with me? No, right? I never did. I never even kissed you. So why the hell is it so difficult for you? Or do you not want to make it work?"

She was dead silent, and her silence only added fuel to my anger. I gripped both of her shoulders firmly, looking straight into her eyes, and said, "I am done with you, Amisha. You're really taking me for granted. Trust me, you'll regret this."

I said and left angrily, slamming the door behind me.

Flashback ended-

••••

Words- 1730