Whispers of the Heart (NSFW)

As you sit side by side on the couch in one of Mikey's gorgeously decorated rooms, the movie you were just watching comes to an end

As you sit side by side on the couch in one of Mikey's gorgeously decorated rooms, the movie you were just watching comes to an end. You let out a contented sigh, the movie a wonderfully uplifting story, and say, "I could fall asleep right next to you."

Mikey smiles warmly, gently wrapping an arm around you, and replies, "I wouldn't mind if you did. I love having you over."

Looking up at him, you can't help but smile back. "I'm sorry for moving back home," you tell him, fearing that your disappearance was too much too soon.

However, he reassures you, "It's alright. We can take things slow and just enjoy the time we have together. As long as I get to see you, I'm happy."

Feeling a rush of affection for him, you lean in and plant a soft kiss on his lips. "I agree," you whisper, "I love spending time with you."

As he looks down at you, desire growing in his eyes, butterflies begin to flutter in your stomach. You can feel his warm, calloused hands on your bare skin as he starts to explore your body with purpose.

His lips brush against your collarbone, sending shivers down your spine. He takes his time, kissing every inch of skin he encounters, making you feel incredibly desired.

Your cheeks grow hot as his fingers trace the outline of your breasts through the fabric of your dress, and it sends shivers down your spine once more. 

"Mikey," you whisper, your voice barely audible. "Please, I need you."

He then looks up at you, his eyes burning with desire. You can feel his erection pressing against your thigh as he leans in closer, his breath hot against your ear, "Tell me what you want, Y/N."

Without hesitation, you whisper back to him, "I want you inside of me. Please, Mikey."

Mikey's heart skips a beat at the desperation in your voice and leans down to capture your lips in a searing kiss. 

You moan softly against his lips as he begins to unzip your dress. He then kisses his way down your neck, carefully removing your dress and exposing your bra and panties underneath. You let out a gasp in surprise as his tongue traces the outline of your bra, causing your nipples to harden, before finally freeing them from their confinement.

"Shit," you whisper, feeling your breasts exposed to the cold air of the room. But before you can even move an inch, Mikey grabs your wrists and pulls them above your head, pinning them against the back of the couch.

A gasp is pulled from your lips as he begins to kiss down your neck, nibbling and biting as he makes his way down your chest. He reaches your breasts, taking each one in his hand and massaging them. You then moan softly as he plays with your nipples, teasing them with his tongue.

But before too long, he stops, looking up at you with hunger in his eyes. He quickly strips off his shirt, revealing his muscular torso, and lowers himself between your legs. You eagerly spread them apart as he lowers himself down.

After your panties are pulled off and to the ground, he flicks his tongue across your clit and sucks on it gently, making you arch your back, wanting more. He then slides one of his fingers inside of you. Slowly, he begins to pump it in and out, making you gasp as he increases his pace.

You begin to buck your hips against him, trying to get him deeper inside you. Suddenly, he stops again, and you moan in frustration. "Please," you beg. "Mikey, I need you."

Silently, he smiles and you know that he's going to make you wait for what you want. He begins to lick your clit once more, before sliding two fingers inside you this time.

He pumps them in and out, increasing his speed until he feels you tightening around his fingers. "Mmm," you moan, "I'm close."

Mikey grins as he watches you, knowing how much you love being touched by him. He continues pumping his fingers inside you, and you feel yourself getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly, you feel him slide a third finger inside you, and you cry out, only causing him to pick up his pace even more.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," you moan as you close your eyes shut, and suddenly, you're there. You scream out in ecstasy as your body tenses up, and you finish all over his fingers.

Mikey continues pumping in and out, making sure not to stop until every last drop is out of you. When you finally relax, he pulls his fingers out and licks them clean. You watch, exhausted, and give him a soft grin. "God, you're so good at that," you tell him breathlessly.

Mikey smiles as he helps you sit up and pulls you into his lap. You then lean forward and kiss him, tasting yourself on his lips. He wraps his arms around you, holding you tightly, causing you to feel just how badly he wants you as his erection presses up against your stomach.

You pull away slightly from him and lift yourself before lowering yourself back down onto him. His cock slides deep inside you, filling you completely. You moan out in pleasure as he leans forward to kiss you again. Then, slowly, you begin to ride him, enjoying the feel of his cock buried deep.

When you lean forward, Mikey takes your breasts into his hands, kneading them gently. You moan as he pinches your nipples, and he begins to thrust his hips up into you. Then you lean back, resting your hands on his shoulders as you begin to move faster. Mikey grabs your waist, and you feel him lifting you up and down on his cock.

Throwing your head back, you let out his name. Your nails dig into the skin on his shoulders as he picks you up and down on his cock, making you bounce on him.

You can feel yourself building towards another orgasm, and you lean forward, wrapping your arms around his neck. He leans forward again, kissing your passionately as he continues to fuck you hard.

As your walls begin to clench around him, he continues to pound you, making you moan loudly and feel yourself completely lose control. When you scream out in pleasure, he kisses you once more. Then, absolutely out of breath, you collapse against him, breathing heavily.

"I'm so glad you came over," he then whispers in your ear just as your eyes begin to flutter close.

"Mhm, me too. What time is it?" you ask quietly.

"Almost five. And we've been doing this since round one on the dinner table at seven," he grins.

"Shit. I think it's time to go to bed," you then nod, talking mostly to yourself.

"I'll carry you over," he smirks. "Not that you could walk anyway."