Rising from the Ashes (NSFW)

Mikey's hand finds its way to the small of your back, drawing you closer to him

Mikey's hand finds its way to the small of your back, drawing you closer to him. Time seems to stand still as his lips meet yours in a gentle, tender kiss. His hand snakes onto your waist, pulling you closer to him.

Mikey's touch sends a jolt of electricity through your body as his hand pulls you closer, deepening the kiss. The world around you fades into insignificance as you surrender to the moment, lost in the intoxicating connection between you.

After a lingering embrace, Mikey's voice breaks the silence. "Come, let's sit," he suggests, leading you towards one of the long sofas nearby. The soft cushions embrace you as you settle down, still feeling the warmth of his touch lingering on your skin.

He sits beside you, his eyes fixed on yours, filled with a mixture of desire and tenderness. His hand reaches out to cup your cheek before leaning in to capture your lips once more. The kiss is gentle, yet filled with a growing hunger, as if every moment spent apart has intensified the longing between you.

Without breaking your connection, you rise up into his lap, straddling your legs over him. His hands stay firm on your waist, not yet daring to go lower.

"Thank you for letting me stay," you breathe, gently grinding down against him. 

You trail kisses along his jawline and down his chest. One of his hands travels upward to your hair, gripping tight, before telling you, "You're always welcome here with me," he assures you. "I'll do everything I can to make you feel safe. Now don't stop, love."

Carefully, Mikey reaches his hands to the hem of your shirt and pulls it over your head. As you lean in close against him, he reaches around and swiftly unclasps your bra, allowing it to fall somewhere behind you.

In nothing more than the skirt he had been wanting to pull off all day, his hands wander down to your ass and gives it a rather rough squeeze. You hum against his skin feeling nothing but heat rising all over you.

When you pull yourself away, his eyes look you over. Then, pulling his tie from around his neck, you let it pool with the rest of your clothes.

Mikey's gaze intensifies, a flicker of protectiveness in his eyes. "I can't believe Taiju had you locked away from me all this time," he murmurs, his voice tinged with frustration. 

"You better keep a closer eye on me this time," you respond, a hint of a smile playing on your lips as you lean closer. "Who knows what trouble I might get into without you watching? But don't worry, I'll make sure to save some excitement just for you," you add as you sit up enough for your hands to swiftly pull the belt from his pants and unzip his pants. Then, pushing his pants down his legs, a grin plays on his lips.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that. Just remember who you're messing with," he replies, his voice low and teasing.

Despite your teasing, you know you'd do just about anything Mikey asked of you. How could you resist anything he asks, anyway?

However, being as impatient as ever, you reach your fingers into the waistband of his underwear and pull it down. He lifts up slightly, helping you rid himself of the rest of his clothes just before doing the same with yours.

Glancing down between your legs, your mouth begins to water at the sight of his cock beneath you.

"So impatient," he smirks, just before his eyes soften. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes," you respond earnestly. "All I want is to feel you inside me."

Together, Mikey helps you lift up and sit slowly down on his cock. Your mind swirls with thoughts, hoping you could actually take his monster-sized cock. You don't remember the last time you got laid but this one definitely takes the cake.

Right away you become a mess above him. Your nails dig into his shoulders as you slowly ease your way down onto his lap.

"Such a good girl," he hums softly once you are seated fully onto him. 

He then reaches his fingers down, working on your clit. You can't help the moans that escape your lips as you roll your hips back and forth against him.

Positioning yourself a bit higher, you begin to lift yourself up and back down, trusting into him. Mikey grabs your ass with his rough grip once again, meeting your thrusts, helping you get harder, faster, until your eyes are rolling into the back of your head.

"Shit," you begin to curse, unable to control the words that leave your lips. You're not sure if what you're saying is even comprehendible, but all you know is that you are completely losing yourself in his hands- falling apart just like you knew you would.

Somehow getting even deeper into your sopping cunt, Mikey takes you by the hand and places it on your stomach, showing you how fucked up your insides will be once he's done with you. 

You can feel your walls squeezing tight around his cock as you continue to curse his name. A shiver goes down your back as you come undone around him.

With a few more thrusts, Mikey pulls out and pumps himself in his hand. Without a shared word, you bend down on your knees before him and part your lips. "Fuck," he curses under his breath as he repositions himself to fit squarely in your mouth.

You watch as his head falls back as you swirl your tongue around the tip of his cock. It doesn't take long until he comes undone, panting your throat white.

As you sit back, Mikey reaches out his hand to you and brings you back to sit beside him. His hand wraps around your body, pulling you close. As you settle into his embrace, the weight of the world gradually lifts from your shoulders. Everything from the outside world continues to only be background noise as long as you're with him.