Chapter 36 - Battle between sisters

We started exploring the palace all together but it was basically structured like the Holiday mansion, so we had no difficulty to navigate and noticed a lot of family photos of what seems to be the holiday family but also some memories. Like Noelle playing with Kris, Noelle having fun with her sister Dess, a wedding picture, and many others that seems tied to them.

Angel-"So, all those pictures are made by you?"

Ace-"Yes, they used me a lot to immortalize their favorite moments of all day life, the holiday family was such a wonderful family. See that picture ha, Rudy enjoying some gardening with Asgore... and here a party with Kris and Noelle..."

Player-"And when does their mother became more distant?"

Ace-"Carole was firstly the secretary of Hometown town hall, and the family was living well, but she got promoted to mayor and didn't wanted to say no as it would increase the money earn, but that new job consume too much time and she didn't realized what she left behind..."

Dess-"Yes, it is true but that's because she wanted to offer us the best, to make us lack of nothing. At her place I would have maybe accepted the promotion too..."

Ace-"You sure? Letting your daughters behind? Not being there for them?"

Dess-"I.. Y... Yes you are right.. maybe it was not the best choice... staying as secretary would have been better. But it was delicate with our father. He was repairing stuffs for others and offered helps but it didn't paid much... but we never complained, we were always happy..."

Ace-"I bet you miss him."

Dess-"Of course! I miss my dead father who was sick, and my mother was frozen by my own sister! I have nothing left! I... only darkness... and my sister... no.. you can't ask me to kill her."

Ace-"Sadly, if you can't convince her, she will kill you. And at this point, your life is more important, and I think my friends here will say the same to you."

Angel-"Yes, to end my prophecy, to help me make a better world, to use the power of shadow crystals, we need to gather them and escape the Dark Worlds... and if we need to kill Noelle to close that Dark World we will do it. I let you try to convince her, but if she is lost, she is lost. Remember what I told you?"

Dess-"Yes. I remember. You will bring us all back alive and happy in that new world. Ok. Ok. Fine. But let me talk to her..."

We continue walking and decide to go upstairs again, who knows, maybe Noelle returned to her room... and so we climb the stairs apart the Angel which fly over them.

Ralsei-"By the way Angel, why aren't you in knight form?"

Angel-"Our enemy is strong, last time, Vessel survived because I protected them with my power, and since last time, Noelle surely became even stronger. But fear not. Each time I collected a shadow crystal, I became stronger, four crystals are now boosting my powers, fluffy and melody both absorbed their crystals, I can't recover them, but I can still feel their energies."

Ralsei seems concerned that the Angel own so much crystals and seems a little worried but keep smiling.

Ralsei-"You did obtain them, in a pacifist way?"

Angel-"Yes! No one was hurt, don't worry little prince."

Susie-"Come on Ralsei... do we look like baddies?"

Ralsei was looking away a little reassured as we arrive in Noelle's bedroom to find nobody.

Player-"Sigh. Not again..."