Chapter 34 - The Ambush

We wake up in the church. Along me, Gerson, Angel, Ralsei, Fluffy, Ouijo, Helli and Dess. Everyone is fine and nobody turned into an object.
We walk outside and directly meet Susie, we stay on guard wondering in which side she is.

Susie-"Uh. Hello freaks. So. What you all do around here? During the night?"

Susie grin playing with a pointy stick.

Player-"Doing our stuff... doing the plan... opening fountains..."

Susie-"I can come with you guys? I am bored."

Gerson-"What about Noelle? We let you last time to save her? How it went?"

Ralsei-"I saw you discussing. You brought her back to reason?"

Susie-"Nah she kept talking crap that she did that to get stronger, that Kris opened her eyes, that they know the best, that they could help me."

Player-"And so you did what?"

Susie-"I just listened ya know... saying yeah, yeah, while not caring. But nah I wasn't able to brought her to reason. By the way who is that girl with you looking like Noelle?"

Dess-"Dess. I am Noelle's big sister, and you who are you?"

Susie-"I am a friend of Noelle, Susie, well kind of a close friend to be honest."

Dess-"Oh nice to meet you then, Susie the purple lizard. Just, If I learn you do anything bad to her I will not hesitate to make you pay, like I did to Kris before I gone missing."

Susie-"Yeah, yeah... so hmm why are you here?"

Dess-"I will try to reason my little sister since it seems she didn't listened to you. I heard bad things happened. Where is she?"

Susie-"Surely in your mansion, the Holiday mansion, she is alone now."

Dess-"Ok I go see her. She gonna hear me.*

Dess start following the road toward the fenced gate leading to the Holiday family mansion of Hometown, on the street lamps, signs noticing the disappearance of Carole, mother of Noelle are sticked everywhere. Some peoples speak about the death of Rudy, Noelle fathe who were hardly sick in Hospital.

Player-"I think we should go with Dess, when I escaped from the abandoned ruined Movie theater, I saw the magic that was using Noelle, she can hurt peoples, We should go with Dess to protect her."

Ralsei-"Yes, you are right, we can't let her be hurt you just saved it from occult dark world.

Angel-"And about the dark world in the school? The main quest? Yes, sorry, you are right, we should make sure Dess stay safe. Let's all go together with Dess."

At the corner of the street we notice Kris then all go hide in an alleyway.

Gerson-"Oh no, this is a problem, now there is Kris. Think. Yes, Helli, Ouijo... Kris knows you and trust you, go distract them! While we progress with Dess."

Helli-"Yeah, good idea! Will use my charms~ Come Ouijo! Let's occupy them."

Ouijo and Helli go out of alleyway and go talk with kris while making them walk away. From distance we hear a few dialogs before they are out of sight.

Kris-"Helli? Ouijo? You survived when those annoying Delta Guardians closed the occult world? This is awesome and reassuring!"

Helli-"We were looking for you. We were worried~ you are fine?