Chapter 25 - Deeper in the abyss

The group continued to move further north until we reached in front of us an abandoned wooden house looking like the one from Kris we visited some times ago to get into the Techno World.

Player-"Is it normal? Why is there a house here? It is a cemetery base Dark World... I think we should stay on guard, it is a trap?"

Anima-"It feels like one, but it is real, not an illusion, I don't know if we should enter, but I have enough of hearing the giggles around me, it gives chills, I want some silence for some times, let's enter, I would somehow feel safer in this than staying outside. Angel? What do you think? Are we far from the crystal? We can't proceed further."

Angel-"I feel the resonance in this house, the crystal is in this abandoned house. I'm sure. Everyone... let's enter and we stay together as usual, I'm keeping the shield up."

Gerson open the door first followed by the Vessel, Anima and the Angel.

Gerson-"This is upsetting, why does it look like a copy of a normal house... there is a living room, kitchen... bathroom in the back... stairs... should we go up?"

Anima is looking around intrigued.

Anima-"Cobwebs.... a book about how to rise an human.... about snails... a dusty TV....  school partners list...."

Angel-"Hmm. Why... it sounds like... made for Vessel? You are an human soul right? With a vessel as avatar... does it feels familiar to you?"

I ponder and think for some seconds.

Player-"No. It is off. I... as you know, nobody raised me in that world. I just arrived in your citadel. There is only one another human possible. Kris. Let me think of something.... Anima, you said that world... it is death, occult... stuffs like that?"

Anima-"Yes! I did why? What is in your mind?"

Player-"What if Kris.... likes occult? Enjoy it? Do you guys remember.... you know, Noelle and Kris, weird acting.... I don't believe in that... but what if they played with evil forces?"

Everyone looked concerned and scared.

Gerson-"So... here... you think... we will find one tied to them?"

I hold my sword and shield.

Player-"And when do you do those kind of things in secret? Your bedroom. We have to go to the first floor."

A cold shriek was heard with a mischievous laugh as the TV turn on with statics.

Anima-"Eek! It's not funny. Ok it seems to be a mischievous force too..."

We walked to the first floor as some ceiling lights are blinking. And some glasses black as an abyss. At the first floor, there were 2 doors at the right of the stairs in the corridor.

Angel-"Ok let's take the first one I feel it is that one."

We opened the door, it was a bedroom, but siting on the floor surrounded by candles there was a fluffy car headed cuddle toy with a robe made of scrap giggling, still showing us its back, it was intriguing.

Player-"Hello? You okay? Little... plush?"

The cuddle toy float on itself a little to rotate and show a cute face with a cat like mouth and teeth, but black eyes like tearing a black liquid. Two white irises stare at the group. The creature stay silent a little.

Anima-"Hey. Say. What is your little name? Please?"

Fluffy-"The name is Fluffy! I am.. yes, a comforting toy you can say... his eyes sharpen and tighten as the toy notices the vessel."