Chapter 27 - The Pawn

The group arrives at the first floor by the stairs, and end in a long corridor with candelabras, and blue spectral torches on the walls, the windows display a totally black void making it quite a disturbed walk, some of the wings on the mansion lead to what seems guest bedrooms, we soon here a girl voice asking for help.

? - "Is there anyone? Please anyone... I don't even know since how long time I am here!!!! Anyone?"

Fluffy smirked.

Fluffy - "Did I heard someone shouting for help? Interesting... knowing that normally around here, peoples are just ordered and end being submissive... maybe it is a person that just arrived. Seems to come from right wing."

Player - "Submissive? What you mean?"

Fluffy - "Well we are demons, we like to possess, or order around, it is always cool to have some peoples under your order! Don't get me wrong, Angels are quite organized too, but us we lose less time, and don't necessarily ask if you want to obey... well.. it is special..."

Anima seems a little shocked by the talk and decide to speak.

Anima - "Obeying? You just make everyone your slave? Like... it is a normal thing?"

Fluffy - "It is more complicated than that, some individuals do rituals or ask to be possessed, so we possess them. Some seek to meet us, and then we are gentle, and you know, try to tell what we are and like be friends. But because of common beliefs, we are feared, hurt or insulted, in those case we just make those persons our slave or order them around! It is just fair. We aren't like pure evil."

Angel - "But why do you possess peoples? What is the gain?"

The angel was very interested when asking the question.

Fluffy - "Well you see the gain with that human called Kris hmm? It allows us to have a body that we move around, and more importantly that can travel between light and dark world, this is very useful!"

Gerson led the way and took the right turn in the corridor and walked forward to reach the door in the back from where the girl voice was coming, the door seems locked.

Gerson - "Arf, we can't let her here. Everyone move back."

The rest moved back but Fluffy giggled.

Fluffy - "And what if it is a trap? You know, I was giggling and attracting you and your friends and I am a demon, what if it is a lie?"

Gerson - "Do you think I care? We have you a demon with us and the Angel, our goddess, we risk nothing. Let's do this."

Gerson takes his hammer and smash the door in pieces with a powerful shock impact. Then enter.

Snowdrake - "Wow that is efficient... but yes fluffy may be right... but let's see."

The group of 9 entered the room, equipped with black furniture with spikes and a chimney and fall upon a reindeer girl with brown hair wearing gothic clothes and black eye make up she look at us with an exhausted voice.

? - "I... You came to save me? ... I.. can't stand it anymore... please... take me with you..."

Player - "You are alright? Are you hurt?"

? - "I... screamed... every day... my voice hurt....  and... my body hurt..."

The reindeer fall on her knees and cry looking at them with tearing eyes.

Angel - "What did they do to you? Oh my... this sight hurt me. Poor girl.. you have a name?"

Fluffy - "She maybe had a strong personality, and the Pawn.. tried to teach her and make her docile..."