Chapter 8 - The Queen

We thanked the Werewire as we went on the direction of the Dark Fountain, still wandering in the streets accompanied of our friendly Tasque.

Taking turns, passing trough buildings and more addisons shops.

Out of the shadows a blue dolphin creature jumped on us, asking if we were interesting as it shows screens of advertisements "Click here for the best archeological tools on the market!" "Robust incense and candles for sales!" "Meet lone hearts in your area!"...

Player-"Oh I get it. They are pop ups, don't click!"

The Angel gasped as Gerson already clicked on it. The dolphin shaken and duplicated itself.

Player-"Let me handle this."

I was then looking at the screens for a cross sign. Generally it is small and hidden in top-right corner. After losing a few seconds, I found them and pressed them with my finger.

The two popups seemed happy like those windows were bothering them too. They then left, surely seeking other customers?

We now arrived in a more populated are, several roads were passing in the streets with high traffic. As we expected, a switch for pedestrians to allow crossings the zebras was available. As we pressed it, the car stopped to let us pass.

Gerson-"Those little red cars are funny, they remind me of the toy ones I was playing with in my childhood."

Angel-"You two noticed there are also small one?:

Player-"I wonder what are in them?"

Angel-"I may know what. Look at this building! A mouse hotel? I think I get the link. You need mouse to click on windows? Clever."

Player-"It's cute, those mouses have bed, car and surely food."

Tasque-"Meoowww."

The cat was salivating hearing the word mouse. Cat surely hunt mouses here too?

Tasque-"Nom nom nom."

Angel-"The cat is having a good meal it seems? Let's continue forward. We are soon... ouch! What? Haaaaaaaa!"

Swatchlings-"Excuse ourselves, madam? We didn't saw you. We are busy, organizing this street for a great parade in the honor of our queen."

In front of us was two tall crows wearing a red tailor, their body was black feathers apart the face, which one is a white, featuring a beak and red eyes. They were working on the streets to place stone statues and to program fireworks.

Angel-"No, my fault. Yes we are on our way to see the queen, it is a quite important matter."

Swatch-"What is all that noise? Do I need to remind, that everything should be finished in a few hours? We cannot affords delays."

Swatchlings-"Sir, yes sir!"

Swatch-"Can we show me the origin of that agitation?"

Another crow arrived toward us, hands in the back. His tailor was bi-color, white and black, it was also the only one wearing glasses, a yellow and orange one. The last thing to note was his pink tie.

Swatch-"Three strangers?"

Gerson-"We wouldn't like to bother you, we need to meet the queen. My friends here, are the Vessel and the Angel both from the prophecy told generation after generation..."

Swatch-"So the prophecy is true... our queen did heard something about a knight. Let's not bother my employees anymore, and follow me."

Angel-"Employees?"