Chapter 32 - A deserved respite

The Angel welcome us with Helli, Ouijo and Fluffy that we just saved from the Occult world before we closed it along Gerson and Anima, as we start standing up me and Ralsei, the Angel speaks.

Angel-"The prince of the Dark, hmm, I didn't expected you here, we were in fact planning to travel to your castle town to you, and close your Dark Fountain."

Ralsei-"I am sorry to announce you my Angel that my castle fell in the hands of Kris, and to their two new pawns, Noelle and Susie along all the Dark Apostles they gathered from each Dark World we visited. It may be hard for you to reclaim my castle."

Gerson-"Oh, this is bad, really bad. But we do still have one dark world to close before caring of that objective."

Ralsei-"Yes, the last dark world, is the Memory world, it is located in your old classroom Gerson, just at the left of the closet where the access of my world is located, it is also in Hometown School."

Anima-"This is safe in any way, we travel to light world during night, normally kids sleep, so we are safe."

Fluffy-"In any way, we will all turn into object once passing through the moonlight beam to return in the lightners world, so, only the Angel, Vessel, Gerson and Ralsei will be able to be cunscious."

I shake my head but I think there is a problem as I start to speak.

Player-"Kris know that we arrive during night now, and Fluffy, you did say me that Kris is kind of possessed, so, what prevent them to wander and hunt us at night?"

Ouijo-"Yes you are right, as Kris is possessed by an entity like you are Vessel, they may do unusual things. And for sure they will try to stop us. Did you noticed Kris or any other persons related to them when coming back?"

Helli-"If any spotted you... let them to me~ I will make diversion. I'm a succubus, I can help."

Player-"We had with Ralsei to knock down Kris as we escaped, and we spotted Noelle and Susie talking near the Hometown Town Hall just near the church."

Angel-"Do they know from which building we arrive in hometown? They know it is the Church?"

Player-"No, I don't think so, with Ralsei we made sure none spot us."

Ralsei-"Yup! There is no way we have been spotted so we are safe. Let just be careful."

As we talk we see the moonlight beam fading, meaning we are now the Day in light world and the Night in dark world. And then I got an idea.

Player-"We ran around a lot lastly, and we have half a day to wait, what about, we talk to the Darkners we saved? The citizens from the different world and the councilors?"

Gerson-"Yes it is a good idea. Let's see what everyone was up too."

We all start walking toward Jevil gaming palace and enter, the place seems to work well as some darkners enjoy card games and casino games. We walk a little around in it. We spot Jevil.

Player-"Jevil! How it is going since last time?"

Jevil-"Oh! Visitors, visitors! The heroes, heroes! As you see, my gaming place is going well, well. Darkners enjoy it a lot. We all have fun, fun! I enjoy my freedom. Thank you Angel!"

While we talk to jevil, the group of demons check the slot machines as Gerson is intrigued by the roulette. Anima stay with me and the Angel to talk.

Anima-"So, Jevil, what you do? I mean, the games you offers, your activities here?"