Chapter 11 - The Robots Showdown

The ground was shaking under the robotic steps of Spamton as the Queen was waiting for him to launch the first attack, smiling.

Spamton-"ISN'T THIS BODY JUST [[Heaven]]LY? THREE TIMES THE [[Fire]]POWER, TWO TIMES THE [[Water]]POWER, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY FLYING [[Heads]]!"

He shouted as he threw a salve of projectiles shaped like his head aiming for the queen.

But what was his disappointment when his opponent destroyed them all by simply casting a green laser from the glass of acid she was holding in her hand.

She replicated by flapping the wings and performing an uppercut into the purple robot, knock-backing  him on some hundred meters, hopefully Tasque Manager and the others have evacuated this section of the highway...

Tasque-"Meowmeowmeowwowowowowowow!"

Queen-"Uh! Who let that cat come with us?"

Player-"It is our support Pet! And he is courageous! It protected us, on our way to your mansion."

Queen-"Ok Fine! At least put the belt on it, or Tasque Manager may be angry if anything happens..."

On the other side, the smoke was dissipating as a rebooting sound was heard.

Spamton-"NOT BAD FOR A [[Weakling]] BUT TRY A LITTLE [[Friday Night Workout]] BECAUSE IN A [[1 for 1]] BATTLE, NEO NEVER LOOSE! SAY.... DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF MY [[Beautiful Heart]] OR DO YOU NEED A LITTLE [[Specil Tour]]? HEAHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHEAHAH!

A hole in his torso opened to let a mechanical heart connected by a chain going out, which one was immediately blinking yellow through his holes to generates sharps diamond projectiles.

Gerson-"It is coming, left, right! Jump! Crouch...."

The little cat pressed on a red button, who knows what it could had as a function? The Giga queen torso then opened too, launching several missiles destroying the Heart and most of projectiles.

Queen-"Reprocessing statement - Forget it, that cat is useful, let it play with buttons.

-Now it is our turn. HEY! Number 1 Scam? Say... what about - we increase the heat?"

The mouth of the robot was opening to let the end of a flamethrower appear. In a blink, a torrent of spiraling flame was now going at impressive speed at the dark robot.

Spamton-"ARRF. DON'T...  YOU.... KNOW.... THAT [[Neo]] IS KNOWN FOR... ITS [[High Defense]]?"

A blue aura was protecting the salesman, almost intact, only a few smoke was seen remaining around, whereas the road around was heavy burnt, dark with a few flames and incandescent cracks.

It wasn't the last trick the salesman had in his sleeves, summoning a coin in its hand, he launched it in air before catching it with the robot mouth.

Spamton-"HAVE YOU WONDERED HOW [[Taste]] [[KROMER]]? HERE IS A LITTLE [[FR3E Sample]]!"

From the mouth of sinister giant robot, waves of smoke bullets were coming for the heavenly looking blue giant, the powerful bullets exploding windows as they passed like sound shockwaves. The last bullet generated by him was two time the size of its face!

As the Giga Queen was blocking progressively each with her light wings, Spamton was posing, calling for an audience. An audience? Most of citizens was scared, fleeing away with the Swatchlings. Most of the force-fields were displaced to protect the mansion, and most importantly the fountain. For that much energy, the cyber fields were now plunged in Darkness, the secondary generator activated to maintain emergency red lights signposts.