Chapter 35 - Memory World

Start from the beginning

Ace-"After this forest, we pass on the bridge over frozen lake and we arrive at the castle."

Fluffy-"Vrr. It is quite cold... I prefer when the air is hot. I know... I am a demon but still... I hope in the caatle there is some heating..."

Ace-"Yes don't worry I hate being cold. You will be fine at my castle."

We continue walking toward the castle as a snow blizzard and some light fog occurs. As we start walking on the bridge we start noticing a shadow figure walking at us on the bridge.

?-"Well it seems we meet again Vessel. Or maybe I must say Player? And again we meet on a bridge... amusing."

Player-"You? No way! And how do you even remember?"

Kris-"Oh Vessel. Like you I am just a player. You may call me Chara. What you think that little trick teleporting me away in the castle of Occult World would make me forget you?"

Player-"You are kind of tenacious and thick headed..."

Kris-"That little scientist with black lab coat will not protect you this time!"

Player-"No! Move away. We need to stop Noelle and close that Dark World. Along getting the crystal. Plus you are just a puppeteer. Without puppets, you are useless."

Kris-"Oh. You should know. My puppets don't need to be alive."

From the fog a tall reindeer seems to approach her legs shaking. Not telling a single word, eyes closed. But Dess immediately recognize the person.

Dess-"Carole.... My mother? How dare you use it against us? Monster!"

Kris-"If you and Noelle have strong Dark World magic, I bet your mother surely have some pretty nice moves... ley me check her spells."

Player-"Leave her out of this! It is a dead body!"

Kris-"Oh.. your mother knows Snowgrave too... and naturally without a thorn rings? What about I just freeze you all to death? Carole. Cast Snowgrave!"

As the spell is charging up, Fluffy and the Angel cast a protective shield on us. A large beam of twisting ice and snowflakes then hit us but our spell protect us. A dome of ice appear around us before breaking.

Gerson-"Go forward with the rest of the group, me and fluffy will occupy them. Go! No time to lose!"

Whereas Fluffy and Gerson were dealing with Kris and its new puppet Carole, we bypassed Kris and run toward the end of the bridge. Kris wanted to run after us but can't, as they needed to stay near their puppet to control it.

As I ran with the Angel, Ace and Dess and arrived at the end of the bridge we saw a figure seemingly scared walking at us, it was a young lady dressed in a retro dress glaring at us with her eye as the other one seems non functional.

Melody-"Oh Ace! Here you are! I thought you were killed by that crazy deer girl or that human..."

The woman glare at me and start ready herself to fight.

Melody-"Oh no they got you! Walk away! I gonna deal with them!"

Ace-"No, Melody! It isn't Kris... they aren't..."

Melody starts pushing ace away and attacking me creating musical scores and notes. I keep jumping around running on the score as the Angel fly near me and Dess is trying her best to avoid notes.

Player-"Listen! I am not Kris! Stop attacking me!"

Melody-"Don't try to fool me! You are just acting nice to attract me before manipulating me! And what is that winged demon with you? And that deer girl with you?! I knew it! Stop lying!"