● Dave x Expunged ●

● Lime. Fucking lime. It's gonna be lime and fluff because why the fuck not- ●
● I decided that if I write it in my Bandu x Cameo story, I'll write it here. ●
● But why do I love ship dynamics so much please help- ●
● I'm too lazy for this sooo Dave's POV. ●

Ever since I had my very first panic attack, the cause of it has been continuously returning. A tall black and red figure that constantly brought panic attacks to me, it just... I don't understand why it happens, but for some reason, I keep hallucinating during each episode, it's really terrible.
I've wondered if they were doing it on purpose or if they just weren't aware of it.
I've never fully seen them physically, but I always feel like they're watching me, no matter where I am. I even know when they're watching me, because I often go through another episode when their presence is near me.
My best friend Bambi has witnessed my episodes, so has Tristan, and yet none of us can find out where the entity is whdn it happens, nor if it's doing this on purpose or not.
I don't understand why this has to happen to me, honestly I'm lucky to know its color scheme, just not fully what it looks like. I've tried to write it down, or.. Or draw it, or something! But I can't get an accurate visualization of it, I let out a bothered sigh, sitting alone at my desk with a pencil in had. It was 2 in the morning right now and I was getting tired. Mukonhad called a few minutes ago to see if I was awake, apparently he usually does that to make sure I'm asleep, and I, obviously, never answer when asleep, and out of habit, I always answer when I'm awake.
He tried to convince me to go to sleep, but I told him I couldn't, I just... I really need to figure out what this entity is and why they're specifically stalking me. This is gonna take a while too..

● Short little timeskip of a few days or smth ●

Well, it's been 3 days now, I've actually caught a glimpse of the entity yesterday, and I've finally gotten a good drawing of its looks, though ever since I finished it, the picture has been glitchy. Like... it was physically glitching out, and I'm concerned of why. I've never seen something do this before.
If anything, it's scaring me a bit. Though, something actually after about an hour before right now. During the current time now, I kept a close eye on the paper before witnessing the paper get... Sucked into my computer?? Wha??? N-nevermind-
I stared at the computer screen, slowly and steadily walking over to it, being careful so that I won't fall before I had sat down at my desk, watching closely before the screen turned to a face.

"W-WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as the face jumpscared me.

"HAH! AAW WHAT'S WRONG? CAN'T HANDLE A LITTLE FACE ON YOUR SCREEN, DAVEY?" The face spoke, examining my shocked expression.

"Wh-.. How.. How do you know my name??-" I asked, completely confused.

"NOW, WHY WOULDN'T I KNOW? I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU, OBVIOUSLY!" The face backed up, revealing more of its form, the... Entity-

Before I could even say something, the entity suddenly jumped at the screen, glitching through and entering the plain of this world, leaving behind digital partical effects as it jumped through.
Oh god.. It was a lot bigger than I thought it was- And a lot... More.. T-terrifying.
My heart was beginning to race, its presence was causing another panic attack in me, the sights of its eye were beginning form as if they were hallucinations, and although they were hallucinations, they felt way too real. I just realized it was ontop of me, oh god this is making it worse...
My anxiety was increasing each second, I think he could tell I was getting anxious, that I was extremely scared, and he seemed to be amused by my fear.

"HMM... Y'KNOW YOU'RE WAY MORE ADORABLE UP CLOSE." It spoke, putting its spherical hand against my cheek.

My mouth opened slightly, as if to speak, but nothing came out of me, only heavy breaths as I began to shiver, tremble even.
He noticed this pretty easily and got up, grabbing my hand and yanking me up, I certainly flinched because of it.