● Hellbreaker x Y/N ●

● I wasn't exactly given a category but this was requested by orinde_ ●
● yaay Hellbreaker's POV ●

Expunged's gone, realm's empty, I'm alone. I shrugged calmly to myself, deciding this was a perfect chance to relax, I hummed my song from that time I joined Expunged to rap against some.. "Annoying blue haired shortass", according to what Ex calls'em.
I kept walking to find my favorite spot of the realm, the spot where I would go to when I had free time for myself.
Though, prior to finding the area, I heard a portal open, followed by screaming. As a habited instinct, I teleported to the portal, holding out my arms and catching the one who was emitting the screams.

"ACK!!" I heard the being yelp when they hit my arms.

I looked at this being, examining their every detail, they seemed to be.. A human? What's a human doing falling through a portal and into this realm?
I was lost in my thoughts and questions as I didn't hear their voice speaking to me.
And before I knew it...

"HEY!!! EARTH TO WEIRD SPIDER-LOOKING THING?!" They yelled at me, snapping me out of my trance.

I looked at them, directly in their eyes, a calmed expression on my face, despite my naturally dilated, red pupils.

"Did you call me a 'weird spider-looking thing'?" I asked, my head tilting slightly.

"Ehm.. Well yeah, that's what you look like! Just.. Wait no you only have 6- Wait WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU-" This human was freaking out, I couldn't even tell what was wrong anymore.

"Hush, calm down will you? I'm Hellbreaker, a 3D being who lives in this realm." I spoke, the human only stared at me.

"..You can call me Y/N-" The human muttered, rather quietly.

"Hm, well Y/N, may you tell me how or even why you're here in the first place?" I put them down, crouching their level.

"Fucking hell you're tall.. Ehm.. Well I was only taking my daily walk, until I tripped on a rock, and.. I thought I was gonna hit the ground, but somehow I was sent through whatever transported me here..." Y/N replied to my question.

I nodded, silently staring at the being, I felt like my cheeks were flushing red, I hope they aren't.. Momentarily, I stood back up, turning away.

"Follow me, little one, if you don't mine that is.." I talked in a soft tone, looking at Y/N with only my head as I held out my hand for them to take.

They hesitated for a moment. I saw all the hesitation on their movement, but eventually they sighed and took my hand.
I looked away and began walking, Y/N followed close behind, examining their surroundings, never having seen such realms besides their own before. I took them to the spot I adore most, the spot of my free time.
When we arrived to the spot, I let go of their hand and went to sit under the red-wooded, black and grey leafed tree, one that seemed to represent a blossom tree.

"Ooh.. This is very pretty..-" I listened closely, hearing Y/N's little mumbles.

"It's where I go to in my free times, when I'm alone and have time to myself." I smiled softly, patting the ground next to me, inviting Y/N to sit down.

They got the idea and sat down next to me, staring out into the abyss.

"I never had interests in a being that does not have features of being 3D, but you, you're interesting to me." I looked at Y/N, they looked back.

"Oh! Well, thank you!-" Y/N smiled, it was a bit cute.

"Would you like to stay here for a bit? I can give you access to visit me whenever you wish" I offered, smiling.

"Hm.. Sure! You're pretty interesting yourself anyway, I'd like to visit-" Y/N leaned against me, blushing lightly.

● Oh god 666 words- ●