● Banjex x Y/N ●

● Fluff part by my ass!! ●
● Y/N POV aaand I realized it goes to a different POV out of nowhere OH WELL I'M TOO LAZY ●

It was a warm spring day, I was out in the park with my boyfriend, Banjex. He's a beast, always smoking no matter what's happening, but I don't mind, it's adorable to be honest.
Normally, I'd scold him for smoking, but honestly today felt really good and I didn't want to burst my own bubble.
Both of us were sitting on a bench in the park, relaxing and enjoying the sun. This park, this exact bench was where I met Banjex, and I still remember it.
I sighed, relaxing into Banjex's side as if nothing in the world could bother me at this moment.

"Feeling lovey dovey, eehy??-" Banjex muttered out, glancing at you with his bloodshot-red eyes.

"Hush you dork, I like today, it's comfortable, nice, and warm.." You chuckled, giving your boyfriend a small kiss on the cheek.

The two of you laughed off the stupidness of each other. It was great, you both adored one another, as if you two had a pact, it was great.
Banjex wrapped his arm around you and took a whiff of his cigarette, which blew a bit of the smoke towards your comfortable frame. You stuck out your tongue, nudging Banjex, he laughed softly in response, he always loved your reactions to the smoke, it amused him a lot.
You nuzzled into his chest, to you, it felt like a nice, comfy weighted-blanket was on you during a cold winter day, even though it was spring. You sighed, letting yourself rest and relax again Banjex, who continued to take puffs from his cigarette.

"Will there ever be a day where you aren't smoking that thing?" You tilted your head, poking the cigar in his mouth.

"Dunnoo... Never bothered or cared about that thought." He mustered out, leaning over to kiss your forehead.

You smiled, your face flushed red, you always wondered how things worked out between you two, you just found it strange, never really understood how it happened, but you were happy with him, so you decided to stop thinking about it and enjoy the time you're spending with your silly boyfriend.
You sighed, your head resting comfortably on his lap, it felt great knowing you had someone with you, someone to love and cherish, and BOY did he love you back, honestly loved you more than he over his smoking addiction, you were everything to him, and he adored it.

"Wanna go get some food later? Like fast food or ice cream?" You looked up at your drug addicted boyfriend.

"Mmmm... Sure.." He slurred out, puffing out a bit of smoke.

You pouted when you saw the puff of smoke, bothered that he's always smoking that damn thing, made you want to take it from him and kiss him instead. You sighed, you were just glad to be with him.

● 500 words. ●