● Bandu x Cameo ●

* Normal romance and fluff yaay. *
* bro this shit so short *
* No POV *

Bandu was in his room, sitting on a chair in the corner, finishing up a live stream.

"And that's everything! This game was fun! Now bye guys!"
Bandu smiled, ending the stream.
"Whew! That was tiring, it took.. 7 hours?! Daamn!"

Bandu got out of his chair, stretching, wondering what his goofy ol' boyfriend's doing. And so he went downstairs, humming.

"Cameoo!~ I finished streaming, whatcha doiin?" Bandu smiled, walking to the coach where Cameo sat and wrapped his non-existent arms around Cameo.

"Oh, hey Bandu, I'm just reading-" Cameo looked up at Bandu, smiling back.

"What's it about? Bandu climbed over the couch and sat next to Cameo, laying his head in their lap.

"It's a romance story!" Cameo looked at Bandu, putting his hand on their cheek.

"bleh.. You and your story romance! Hmph-" Bandu frowned. "Real romance is better-"

"Pfft.. Sure, you dork-" Cameo chuckled. "If real romance is better then c'mere!"

Cameo covered Bandu's face in kisses. Bandu giggled in surprise and kissed Cameo back when they stopped, hugging them.

"Hehe- I love you Cammy-" Bandu smiled.

"Love you too Bandu!" Cameo smiled back, gently patting Bandu's head.

* UGUGGHUUH I suck at fluff and this has just been sitting around unfinished sobs.. *
* 222 words smh. *