● Y/N x Bambi Minions ●

● PART 2 THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA J-SQUID MY BRAIN IS LITERALLY DYING RIGHT NOW. ●
● cough Y/N's POV. ●

The Bambi Minions finished showing you around, giving you warnings, telling you another other Minions, etc. But for some reason one of them has been really clingy. 29 has just been.. Sticking to your back the entire tour, he's literally only been smiling, hugging you and rubbing his head like a cat on your back. You didn't mind it, though. Two of the other four Minions gasped, smiled, and ran in a certain direction.

"PAPA!!" The two Minions, 31 and 17, said happily, hugging the leg of a very, very big man..

The giant looked down and gently patted the two. He seemed to be sitting down, other Minions climbing all over him, smiling and giggling, sleeping on his hay and shoulders, or just playing with each other.

"Papa! We made a new friend!!" 31 said, looking up at the being.

"...WHO?" He asked, a light tint of annoyance in his voice, knowing that there isn't any other beings that are supposed to exist in this realm.

31 ran over to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you over to the giant.

"Their name is Y/N!! Y/N, this is papa!!" 31 smiled at you.

You stared at the giant being, trembling in utter fear. "Hel..Hello sir.."

The giant gave you a dirty look, but shrugged it off and spoke. "CALL ME EXPUNGED."

You flinched at the look he gave you, but you barely pulled together a weak smile, still worried of what this.. "Expunged" could, or even would do to you.

"..mmmhgg.. Calm down Y/N-" You heard 29 speak behind you, of course he was still on your back, he felt you trembling the whole time.

You sighed quietly, trying to control your trembling as you smiled at the giant, waving to them slowly. You then grabbed your arm, shivers slowly crawling up your spine. Expunged began making the minions float to the ground, sizing himself down as he did so. He was about the same height as you, though still taller. He walked over to get a better look at you, examining everything, before nodding.

"Seems like you'll be one of the lucky few that won't be unhesitantly murdered." He stared at you, wearing his usual, big grin.

You seemed terrified af, but you gulped and nodded. "G-good.. To know.."

Expunged walked away, leaving you surrounded by a bunch of minions.

● yeah sorry this was short, my brain dead fr fr. BUT HEY AT LEAST I GOT SOMETHING IN HERE NOW. ●
● 439 words- ●