● Yandere!Bandu x Cameo ●

● I'm running out of ideas so I might make more yanderes, and speaking of yandere, there's a small blood warning Ig, Idrkk waa- ●
● It's been 4 days and I haven't slept BUT I'M STILL GONNA WORK ON THEESE BECAUSE I LIKE TO ENTERAIN Y'ALL. ●

● Cameo's POV

I was walking through my street, today was really pretty and calm. Guess I stuck around a bit long, since it was getting dark out. I smiled and kept walking, just a few more blocks and I'll be home! Though.. I still can't scratch off the feeling that I'm being watched.. Not to mention, Bandu's been acting a bit strange lately, well, it's probably nothing!.... At least I hope it's nothing..

I remembered that while watching the news on TV, there were mentions of several murders yesterday. But the culprit was never caught. Wait.. What if I'm next?! Is that why I feel like I'm being watched?? God I should hurry home.. I quickened my pace and looked around nervously.
I looked behind me..

Big mistake.

Someone was there, following me, dripping in blood that looked fresh.. They noticed I saw them and began to quicken their speed, now full on running at me. I freaked out quickly and started running, damnit why did I look behind me?! This happened because I did so! It doesn't matter, I need to get the fuck out of here FAST!!
In a huge panic, I saw my house up ahead and tried to move quicker, even though I was reaching my limit. Luckily I reached my house and dashed inside, slamming the door behind me. I ran upstairs as I heard a window crash from downstairs, fuck they broke in.. I silently panicked, holding my breath as much as I could as I ran to my bedroom, looking around frantically for somewhere to hide. I quickly grabbed a chair and shoved it to block my locked door, after that, I ran to the furthest corner of the room and hide behind as much of my stuff as I could.
I heard the doorknob barely shake, that being followed by a bunch of loud slams and thuds against the door.

Then came silence...

It stayed quiet for a few minutes, before I heard a loud crack at the door, they were breaking my door down.. When the cracks stopped, I heard footsteps travel around my room. Then.. they spoke.

"Cameoo.. I know you're in here, please come out.. I promise I won't hurt you!.."

I don't trust them! They were dripping in blood, they chased me down and broke into my house! But.. How do they know my name??.. They'll find me eventually.. I should just listen at this point.
I hesitated, but stood up and left the corner. The figure looked right at me, it was really dark so I couldn't tell who this being was.

"Cameo! You listened?.. How kind.."

The being spoke in a happy tone as they approached me. They dropped their weapon and walked right up, grabbing and caressing my face.

"It's so.. Lovely to see you not.. Run from me!.."

They got closer, I felt my heartbeat almost stop when I finally could vividly see who it was.

"B-Bandu?! Is.. That y-you?!" I asked in pure sweat.

He nodded, I could see his grin widen. I was stunned, he.. What happened with him?! He was so kind and peaceful! Never too hurt anyone! Not even a little butterfly!!
I felt him get even closer as he kissed me, wrapping his arms around my (coughs non-existent) neck. I hesitantly put my hands of Bandu's back as the kiss went on. God this feels wrong, but.. I think he did this for me. But who did he even kill?? And why?.. No matter, I just need to try to keep him occupied, if I even can at least..
He parted the kiss, staring at me with passionate love in his eyes.

"It feels so.. Nice to get to kiss you, g-god you're so cute I could just eat you up! Haah.." Bandu kissed my cheek.

I mean I'm glad he can still show normal, actual love instead of literal murder for love. I sat down on my bed, holding Bandu in my lap, ignoring the fact the blood stains on him got onto me. I calmly hugged Bandu, praying that he wouldn't do anthing bad.

Though..

I'm starting to feel a little.. Drowsy..

● Bandu's POV ●

Finally.. Cameo fell unconscious from the syringe. Now I can take him to where he'll be safe! Where nobody will be able to hurt him.. Hehee.. God I'm so glad I can finally do this too.
I got off Cameo and picked him up in a bridal style as I went downstairs and left his house, now heading to my own. Luckily Expunged already knows what I'm doing, so I won't have to explain why I brought Cameo. Now.. I should hurry before someone sees me.

● Timeskip to 3 hours later... (In Bandu's bedroom) ●

I sat next to Cameo on my bed, happily cuddling his side as he slowly gained consciousness again, not knowing where he is, nor that I had him tied down with chains. I ignored it myself and continued to cuddle against him.

"H-huuhh?.." Cameo groaned quietly from waking up as he slowly looked around, then at me.

I smiled at him, quietly purring as he lightly kisses my head, yawning. He looked down at his leg, which is then when he saw he was locked down to chains. I saw his expression become more worried, despite how he was still tired. I giggled quietly and planted a little kiss on Cameo's cheek, which brought his attention back to me.

"Don't pay attention to the chains my love.. I just want to keep you safe.." I smiled gently at Cameo, hugging him.

He seemed upset and sad, though he did hug me back. God damn I really love him.. He weakly smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"S-sure.. I love you too, Bandu.."

● Man I love this ship lol- ●
● And mmm 1024 words. ●