Chapter 38

(Y/n(L.f.t.d.w), miles, and TMNT were now looking for the fragment until y/n spider-sense was pointing him to the direction of where it is)

Y/n-Well will you look at that us looking around long enough and my upgraded spider sense is pointing me to the next fragment...and it seems to be in that warehouse.

(The group then sees the warehouse in the distance)

Mikey-Nice now all we need to do is just get it and wait for the others to get their fragments and that is it easy as pie.

Miles-Aw man he just jinxed it now.

Y/n-Well that is just prime.... hopefully we can just get in and get out before anything happens.

(After a few minutes later and the group was now in a warehouse and see the fragment on the ground with nobody watching it)

Y/n-I got a bad feeling about this.

(Just then y/n and miles spider-Sense went off and the group barely dodged a missile coming right at them  then they see a man in a suit grab the fragment and fly and the group quickly followed him)

Donnie-I knew it wouldn't be this easy.

Y/n-It never does....but come on we can let him escape with that fragment.

Miles-I know he is a villain and all but his sit looks pretty cool.

Mikey-I know right it looks like some sort of beetle....hey that is it his name is now the Beatle.

Y/n-That.... sounds like a cool name nice one.

Mikey-Thanks.

(The group then quickly caught up with the Beatle and tried to attack him but he shot mini-missiles at the group but miles quickly shot a web at one of the missiles and making it hit  the others causing a big explosion then both y/n and Miles shot a web at the Beatle back and began attaching a bunch of heavy stuff to his back slowing him down then Raph jumped on the Beatle back and stab his sai into the Beatle jetpack causing him to fall and crash to the ground)

Y/n-Look like he is grounded....get it because he crashed to the ground.

Leo-We get it.

(Then the Beatle gets up and starts shooting lasers at the group and they quickly hid behind cover to come up with a plan)

Miles-If he keeps this up someone might get killed in this fight.

Y/n-I know I know I am working on it.

Donnie-Hey I got an idea what if we just take his vision away?

Raph-What do you mean Donnie?

Donnie-I mean what do we all have in common?

Mikey-We all like pizza?

Donnie-No....we all can use the shadows to our advantage and use it as a weapon.

Y/n-Wait....so you are saying that if we take his vision away.

Donnie-Then he won't have anything to see to shoot at.

Miles-Alright way to go Donnie.

Y/n-Alright everyone we got a plan now let's follow through with it ready break.

(Y/n and Miles both turned invisible and shot a web on the Beatle and then jump on top of the Shell Raiser and began slamming him into all sorts of objects until they both jumped into an abandoned subway station underground while having the Beatle still attached to the web and then threw him to the floor the subway floor and he got up quickly but as he did he noticed that it was dark so he quickly turned on the lights on his suit to look around and see where the group was but was unable to spot them then out of nowhere he was hit from behind then he quickly turned around and began shooting at whatever was behind but saw that it was nothing then something hit his leg then his chest and then he was begin attacked all over his body until y/n and miles combined both of their venom strikes and punched the Beatles so hard that he flew to the other side of the substation and crash into a wall and he was now on the ground not moving)

Y/n-Alright seems like he is down for the count and the plan worked....now all we need to do is to take the fragment and go for the others.

(Suddenly y/n and Miles spider-Sense went off like crazy and saw the Beatle slowly getting up and holding the fragment the group quickly ran to him to get it out of his hand but it was too late and the Beatle used the fragment on himself and blasted everyone back by the raw power that came from the fragment and when everyone looked at the Beatle he was now glowing and his suit was good as new then suddenly he pulled out a giant missile shoot it at the group hitting them full on and blasting them through a bunch of walls)

Leo-Is everyone ok?!?!?

Raph-Oh yeah, we are fine it is not like we just got shot by a giant missile and crash through a bunch of walls no of course we are not ok!!!!

(And not a moment later the Beatle tackled y/n and flew him through the roof and into the air where he did a giant bear hug and began crushing his spine and his ribs y/n was able to free his arms and began punching the Beatle in the face but it was doing  nothing all it did was tighten the grip that the Beatle had on y/n)

Y/n-Let go of me...I said let go of me!!!

(Then y/n grab onto the Beatle arms and tried to make him lose his grip on him but as he did that he noticed that the metal armor that y/n was touching was melting and without wasting any time y/n used his new ability on the Beatle melting his armor leaving him open to attacks to where it can hurt then the group made it out of the substation and saw y/n using his new ability and quickly went to attack the Beatle while he was vulnerable Leo used his swords to cut the Beatle back then Donnie used his bo staff to wack the Beatle in the face hard causing his mask to break on the side then Mikey came in and used his nun-chucks all over his body and raph used his sai's to stab the beatle in the legs and arms and miles finished up by using his venom strike in the opening in the Beatle mask and knocked him out and make him fall to the ground and let go of y/n and as soon as he let go the group went to check on y/n to see if he was ok)

Mikey-Yo Spidey are you ok?

Y/n-Groovy...just a little bit hurt but I will live.

Miles-Well that's good to hear.

(Then the group sees the fragment comes out of the Beatle's unconscious body and y/n slowly walks towards it and got the fragment in his hand)

Y/n-Spider 1 and Beatle 0.

End of Chapter 38