Chapter 6

(Few days have passed and y/n introduce Khan to Melissa and they became friends)

Y/n-So you mean to tell me that you can do more than just shoot organic webbing?

Khan-Yes I can combine stuff like guns to my body and modify it as well.

Y/n-Cool it sounds like that Ben 10 alien upgrade but only he can do it with something that is technological.

Khan-If you want to see it that way and I can enter someone's mind and show them there future.

(Y/n Melissa and venom were surprised to hear that)

Y/n-Woah I have never encountered someone with that ability and mind if I ask but can you use that ability on me.

Khan-Sure but I must warn you what I show some is not for the faint of heart.

(Y/n then breathes in and out and mentally prepares himself)

Y/n-Im ready.

(Khan then puts his hand on y/n shoulder and shows him the future)

(Begining of future vision)

(Y/n and Khan are heavily injured and laying on the ground and venom is barely covering y/n then in the future vision y/n picks himself up and walks to a giant dome that is emitting electricity and when he is close to it he jams both of his hands into it and starts to try and drain the electricity from it)

Khan-Y/n what are you doing?!

Y/n-I need to stop this from going off.

Khan-No stop if you continue to do this you and venom will die!!!

Y/n-And if I don't do this then everyone in the world will die...I have to do this.

(Future vision ends)

(When the future vision ended y/n was  breathing hard and Melissa quickly ran to him)

Melissa-Y/n are you ok?!

Y/n-Yeah...yeah I'm fine it's just that I can't believe what I saw.

Khan-What did you see?

Y/n-I saw me you and venom heavily injured and there was this dome and was trying to do something with it.

Khan-Well that is interesting is there anything else?

Y/n-No that is it.

Khan-Ok then hey I know that she already ask you this question but are you sure that you are ok.

Y/n-Yes I promise you both that I am fine a little bit shocked but fine.

(Y/n then put on his Spider-Man)

Melissa-Where are you going?

Y/n-Im uh going to do a little bit of patrol I promise nothing major will happened and I will be back ok.

Melissa-Ok.

(Y/n then leaves)

Melissa-Hey Khan.

Khan-Yes.

Melissa-Can you follow y/n please I want to be sure that he is actually ok.

Khan-I will.

(Khan then begins to follow y/n)

(Meanwhile with y/n)

(He was swinging around and trying to take his mind off the future vision)

Venom-There was more to that vision was there.

Y/n-Yeah I saw us trying to drain that some and while we were doing that Khan said we would not survive.