Chapter 36

(A/N the five y/n that we have in this story will go by the name of the book that they are in for example:
(Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w):we can do whatever we want story)
(Y/n(M.G):Mazin Go story)
(Y/n(D.D.H): Double dragon hero story)
(Y/n(L.f.t.d.w):Lovers from two different worlds story)
(Y/n (S.P.D.R): From the S.P.D.R story) hope this all makes sense other than that onto the story)

(Y/n and the other 4 version of himself are now in the hero association waiting for the other and while waiting for them they began to talk to each other)

Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w)-So....how old are you guys?

Y/n(M.G)-18.

Y/n(D.D.H)-19

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-18

Y/n (S.P.D.R)-19

Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w)-24....wow....i am the oldest one here.

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-Well that is a good thing....I mean that means that out of all of us you are the most experienced.

Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w)-Hm....i guess that is one way to see it thank you y/n.

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-You are welcome.

(Y/n(L.f.t.d.w) then looks at Y/n (S.P.D.R) costume and Y/n (S.P.D.R) looked at y/n watch)

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-I like your Spider-Man costume.

Y/n(S.P.D.R)-Thanks and I like your watch.

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-Thanks and the cool things about this watch is that it's much more than that.

Y/n(M.G)-Really....does it turn you into aliens?

Y/n(D.D.H)-Oh does it turn you into a giant robot?

Y/n(S.P.D.R)-What about shooting lasers out of it.

Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w)-Can it make construct of anything you can imagine?

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-All of them would be cool but sadly no this watch helps me travel to other dimensions and scan people from other dimensions to tell them what their dimension number is.

(When Y/n(L.f.t.d.w) said that all the other y/n were surprised by what it was)

Y/n(S.P.D.R)-No way you made a dimensional watch....for what for?

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-To see my girlfriend....Gwen Stacy who is spider woman I got a picture of her if you guys want to see.

Y/n(D.D.H)-Sure I don't see why not.

(Y/n(L.f.t.d.w) then showed them a picture of Gwen)

w) then showed them a picture of Gwen)

Y/n(M.G)-Woah congrats man.

Y/n(L.f.t.d.w)-Thanks what about you guys do you guys have someone special.

Y/n(M.G)-Actually I do her name is rias Gremory and 3 more.

Y/n(D.D.H)-Ha nice me I got Rias and neo who is now pregnant and a bunch of other girls that I have...what about you two....you guys have do you have multiple or just one.