Chapter 37

(Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w):we can do whatever we want story)
(Y/n(M.G):Mazin Go story)
(Y/n(D.D.H): Double dragon hero story)
(Y/n(L.f.t.d.w):Lovers from two different worlds story)
(Y/n (S.P.D.R): From the S.P.D.R story)

(All the other y/n followed Khan on their way outside and when they were outside Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w) quickly recognize the group of friends that came back the T.M.N.T and Wanda and they quickly ran to each other and gave each other a hug)

T and Wanda and they quickly ran to each other and gave each other a hug)

Mikey-Oh man y/n its so good to see you again man

Leo-How have you been.

Y/n-I have been better and guess what I am back in black baby.

Raph-Really awesome beating up bad guys hasn't been the same without you.

Donnie-You can say that again.

(Then y/n saw Wanda and she looked happy to see him and a little bit nervous as well)

Y/n-Hey Wanda long time no see huh.

Wanda-Yeah I mean that what happens when you travel the world by yourself.

Y/n-Well I am sure you had a good time.

Wanda-Yeah well it would of been better if you were there.

Y/n-My my Wanda it almost sounds like you are trying to Rizz me up.

Wanda-Maybe I am.

(Then the moment was interupted by tatsumaki)

Tatsumaki-Oh hello....random woman my name is tatsumaki and I am y/n partner.

Wanda-Oh that's cool....but did I ask.

Tatsumaki-Tch watch yourself lady because I can send you to the moon with a flick of my finger.

Wanda-Try it and you would be Dead before you could even move.

(Before things could continue Khan snapped his fingers causing a small shockwave getting everyone attention)

Khan-Can we all focus here please and as much as I would like everyone to catch up we have a situation here.

(Everyone then sat down except for Y/n(W.c.d.w.w.w) and Khan)