Chapter 25

(Time passed and y/n and Melissa went home and when they did they saw Wanda awake and when she saw the both of them she fired up her magic ready to attack)

Y/n-Hey woah it ok it me y/n remember the guy who was holding you when you passed out.

(Wanda then wave off her magic)

Wanda-My apologies it is just I have never seen or been I this place before.

Y/n-I can see that.

(Wanda then looks out the window and sees all sort of things that she has never seen before)

Wanda-What is all of this?

Y/n-You may want to sit down for this.

Timeskip

(Y/n then explain the situation that Wanda was like explaining what year this is what is going on currently and so on)

Y/n-So that is pretty much it.

(Wanda did say anything she was surprised for how long she was sealed)

Y/n-Are you ok?

Wanda-Huh oh yes...it's just alot to unpack there you are telling me that I was sealed away in the moon for centuries.

Y/n-Yes....mind me ask do you know why you were sealed in the moon to begin with.

Wanda-No it is still a fog on trying to remember....but I am sure that it will return to me.

Melissa-Well then that is good to hear....oh yeah y/n don't forget about tonight.

Y/n-Oh yeah let's get ready for that.

Wanda-What happens tonight?

Y/n-Four friends of mine will be going to space.

Wanda-Wait that is possible?!

Y/n-Uh yeah it is would you like to see it?

Wanda-I would very much like to yes.

(Melissa went to go help Wanda change her outfit and the same to herself as well and after a few minutes they were ready)

(Wanda outfit)