Chapter 13

(Y/n and Khan dashed at the crowd of union academy student and teacher and the first thing they did was split the crowd into two groups then y/n was face to face against Issei)

Issei-Hey ass-hole it's payback time for what you did to me last time!!!

Y/n-Really and what makes you think that this won't be a repeat of what happened last time.

Issei-Because now I can do this!!!

(Just then Issei began to transform into his balance breaker but while he was doing that y/n attacked him while he was transforming and began beating on him)

Y/n-Yeah real great idea to transform in front of your enemy dumb-ass.

Rias-Get away from from my pawn!!!

(Rias then fires her p.o.d at y/n but he quickly dodges it)

Y/n-Wow you still can't me after all this time.

Rias-How dare you talk to your future master like that!!!

Y/n-You ain't my master bitch.

Rias-Oh I wouldn't be to sure about that.

Y/n-How so what can you give me that I will change my mind.

Rias-I can give you anything you want money,power,girls or me if you join my peerage so what do you say.

(Y/n then begins to walk toward rias and she begins to smile thinking that she got him but then y/n stops right in front of her)

Rias-So have you come to an decision.

Y/n-Yes and that is a...FUCK NO.

(Y/n then bitch smacked her so hard that it dislocated her jaw and knocked her out)

(Just then deku tried to punch y/n but he quickly dodge it)

Y/n-Wow that punch was sloppy I could see that a mile away.

Deku-Tch you are going down Spider-Man!!!

Y/n-Then by all means I am right here.

(Deku then tried to punch him but y/n kept dodging his attacks then in a split second y/n let venom take control and he punch deku so hard that he launched him all the way to the roof of a building but then all might launch a attack blasting y/n away making him crash into a building)