Chapter 33

(Y/n, tatsumaki and miles made it back to the hero association to meet up with Khan and talk about their next plan)

Khan-So there was a baby inside the rock that was gonna hit the city?

Y/n-Yeah that is pretty much it.

Khan-Ok....did the baby have something with it like a note or something?

Y/n-No....no note but he did have a blanket with a S on it and also this.

(Y/n then pulls something out of his pocket and shows it to the others)

Mile-Woah....what is that.

Y/n-To be honest I have no idea but for now I will keep it with me until we know what it is.

Tatsumaki-Ok....now that leads us to the next question what are we going to do with the alien baby.

(Everyone then looked at the sleeping baby in y/n hands and they began to think about what to do with the baby until y/n came up with an idea)

Y/n-How about I adopt him.

Miles,tatsumaki,Khan-What.

Y/n-I said that I will adopt him.

Khan-Uh.....miles could you give us a second.

Miles-Uh....yeah sure.

(Miles then leaves the room leaving only the 3 adults and the baby)

Tatsumaki-Y/n are you sure that it is a good idea I mean we know nothing about this baby.

Y/n-I know.....but this little guy has no one else to turn to he is all alone with no one to take care of him......and besides eri has been asking for a little sibling for a while now so why not.

Tatsumaki-Well you bring up some good points but he still doesn't have a name.

(Y/n then thought for a name until he came up with one)

Y/n-How about Clark..... Clark l/n.

(Then in Clark's sleep he smiled)

Tatsumaki-Seems like he likes it.

Khan-Alright then seems like we got a new member to the team welcome aboard Clark l/n.

Y/n-Well now that we got this whole situation cleared up I am gonna take Clark with me to check on Reed and the others.

Tatsumaki-I will come with.

(Y/n,Clark and tatsumaki then leave the room to go check on Reed and the other then khan went besides miles and watched them leave)

Khan-So you are the new Spider-Man that have been going around union city.

Mile-Uh.....yeah......am I in trouble?

Khan-No.....no not at all.....how do you feel about a upgrade to your costume.

Timeskip

(Y/n,Clark and tatsumaki made it to where Reed,sue and Ben are)

Y/n-Reed guys over here.

Sue-Y/n it is so good to see you again.

Y/n-Yeah same here are you guys ok I hear what happened.

Ben-Yeah we are ok just a little shook up that is all.

Y/n-Well that's a relief.

(Reed then see the baby in y/n arms)

Reed-Uh y/n who is this baby.....are you babysitting?

Y/n-Oh no he is my son.

(When y/n said that all 3 of their minds have been blown)

Ben-You have a kid congrats man and I bet Melissa is the mother.

(When Ben said that y/n face expression turned and the group notice quickly)

Sue-Y/n what is wrong did something happen?

(Y/n then pulls a chair and sits down)

Y/n-You guys may want to sit down for this one.

(Y/n then begins to explain what happened to Melissa and they were surprised and saddened by the news)

Reed-Oh no......y/n I am so sorry to hear about that.

Sue-I am sure you did everything in your power to save her.

(Then Ben looks at tatsumaki and y/n)

Ben-Hey are you y/n girlfriend.

Tatsumaki-What!!!!.....no I am his partner......(I hope to be more than that)

Y/n-Hey where Johnny?

Sue-Don't know he is either sleeping or doing Johnny things we all know how he can be.

Y/n-Heh yeah remember that time he made a dirt ram and flew so high he hit a try.

Ben-Ha and to this day I have the recording.

Ben-Oh remember when y/n did a cactus bodyslam.

Y/n-Oh God....why did you have to bring that up.

(Then the group started to go over the good time that they had with each other until Ben started to feel weird and y/n noticed it)

Y/n-Uh Ben are you ok?

Ben-Uh yeah just feeling weird....I think I am gonna go lay down.

Y/n-Ok....and I think me and tatsumaki are gonna go.

Sue-Ok....take care y/n.

Y/n-Thanks and good night you two.

(Y/n and tatsumaki were leave until they saw Johnny naked but holding a pink jacket to cover his junk)

Y/n-Uh Johnny....why are you naked.

Johnny-Ok for that I can explain but first where are the others.

(And just in the right moment sue and Reed came in and saw Johnny)

Y/n-Sue,Reed what are you guys doing?

Sue-We are going to check on Ben.

Y/n-Huh why?

Reed-Before we crashed to earth we were hit by a cosmic storm....and it would seem that the effects took a while to kick in.

Y/n-What are the effects?

Reed-I will tell you in the way.

(Y/n and the others began to make their way to Ben's room and Reed began to explain)

Reed-When you left y/n sue turned invisible and accidentally knocked over a wine bottle and my arm went to grab it but it stretched and grabbed it.

Tatsumaki-So I can stretch and the other can turn invisible....huh neat.

Johnny-Guys look.

(Then group then see Johnny having fire at his finger tips and snapping it on and off surprising everyone)

Johnny-Now picture that but everywhere......what.

Y/n-Ok cool....power but we need to get to Ben quickly.

(Then the group made it Ben room)

Reed-Ben are you ok in there.

(But there was no response and this worried the group)

Y/n-We need to get this door open now.

(Everyone then began to try to open the door until tatsumaki used her power to rip the door off it handles and everyone looked at her)

Tatsumaki-What......you said we needed to get inside so I did just that.

(Then everyone hear a loud noise in Ben's room and went to check it out and what they saw was a big hole leading to outside)

Y/n-This is not good.

End of chapter 33