Chapter 22

(Few days have passed and y/n and the gang went to the union city red moon festival to see the red moon)

Melissa-Can you believe it after 50 years we are finally going to see the red moon.

Khan-Sorry mind me asking but what is the red moon and are we talking about metaphorically or literally.

Y/n-Literally and Khan you finished watching Naruto Shippuden right.

Khan-Yes what about it?

Y/n-You know at the climax of the war when the infinite tsukuyomi happens.

Khan-Yeah.

Y/n-It pretty much looks like that but without the putting everyone to sleep kind of thing.

Khan-Oh ok.

Melissa-Buy there are two legends about it it is said that once the red moon appears a great hero will show himself and for the other a great evil will emerge from it and cause great chaos.

Khan-But those are just legends right?

Y/n-Yeah I mean its just a story that is it.

Eri-Hurry papa it is going to start soon.

Y/n-Ok hold your horses seems like someone is excited to see their first red moon.

Eri-Yeah.

(Y/n and the gang began to leave but y/n thought about the legend about and took out the t-Phone made a call to make sure that they are prepared if something is wrong)

Timeskip

(Y/n and the gang made it to the festival and was having a good time until y/n wanted to talk to Khan but he saw Khan going somewhere and began to follow him)

Y/n mind-Where are you headed Khan?

(Y/n then continue to follow Khan until he sees him with yor and what surprise y/n is that Khan and Yor kissed each other)

Y/n,venom,ddraig-HOLY SHIT!!!

(Y/n then quickly dashed away e return to the group)

Y/n-It all makes sense now why he would leave so late dressing all nice and asking tips about dating as well how did I not see the signs.

Venom-I have no idea but I am happy for him he has found love.

Ddraig-That we can agree on should we tell the others

Y/n-Wow I am so proud of him and no that is his business let him tell us ok.

(Y/n then return to the ground and spend time with Melissa,eri and Porchita then a few minutes later he sees Khan return)

Khan-Hey sorry I took so long I had to do something.

Melissa-That is ok what is important is that you are here now.

(Khan then looked at y/n and he sees that y/n is giving him a proud smug look)

Khan-What...what's wrong?

Y/n-Oh nothing nothing at all I'm just proud of the man you are that is all.

(Khan was confused by what y/n said)

Khan-Ok?

Timeskip

(Y/n and the gang were having a good time until y/n spider sense went off and he sees a man in green suit who seem to be on a metal glider)