Chapter 28

(Currently with Khan and the others they were quickly making there way towards y/n to help him out)

Mikey-Think we might make it to y/n in time?

Donnie-If we continue at the same speed that we are at then we will get to him in no time.

(But just as Donnie finished those words the ex-students of union academy appeared in front of them)

Rias-This is as far as you go.

Khan-Damn it we don't have to waste on them.

Bakugo-Oh you will make the time.

(Then the ex-students of union academy pulled out two viles one that they used against y/n the day when Melissa died and another one was a green vile that Norman used on himself the ex-students then drank both of them at the same time and in doing so caused them to change from normal to goblin like)

Leo-Well that is new.

Kamanari-This will be different from last time.

(Without wasting any time rias,Akeno, Kamanari and Bakugo went to go blast Khan and the other to oblivion but Wanda quick made a shield to protect them)

Khan-Nice one Wanda.

Raph-It doesn't make any sense why would they be here to prevent us from getting to y/n shouldn't they be with the green goblin to get their revenge?

Leo-We will deal with that after we beat them.

Kahn-Leo is right Wanda on my mark drop the shield.

Wanda-Ok

Khan-Ok 1....2....3!!!

(Wanda them dropped the shield and they began their fight raph went against yang Kamanari fought against Leo and weiss went against Donnie and Mikey next Khan fought against Bakugo and finally Wanda went against rias peerage meanwhile with y/n he was face to face with a stronger Green goblin)

Y/n-Seems like he had a power boost but I won't let that stope from taking you down.

(The green goblin and y/n ran toward each other and when they got close to each other both of their fist clashed against each other the clash was so powerful that if made a powerful shockwave and they were both hitting each other with everything they got until y/n dodge a punch from the green goblin and used his chainsaw blade to cut the goblin chest but that didn't stop the goblin so he grab onto y/n face and ignited his hand on fire burning y/n)

Green goblin-Feel the burn.

(Y/n head was getting burned and venom couldn't protect much from the flames but thinking quickly y/n saw a water hydrant and web it and yank it towards the green goblin head hitting him and in doing let the water splash onto the green goblin extinguishing his flames then y/n used his venom blast to get the green goblin to let go then he launched himself at the green goblin kicking him in the face so hard that it flew him back)