Headache

The next day
Chris' pov
We finally arrived at the venue and i totally forgot to mention that we're on tour with Ice Nine Kills, In This Moment and New Year's Day. And In case you're wondering Ryan is still in a lot of trouble, he ruined a lot of shit for Rowan and Ricky.

"Ryan get your ass over here we have some shit to talk about" I say in a pissed off tone. Ryan came over to me and looked worried "yes?" He asked. "What the fuck where you thinking?? How dare you put your hands on her like that?!! You could've hurt her and the baby she's carrying!" I shout. "I didn't know she was pregnant! And I
don't know what came over me I was just pissed that she was pushing us away and lying!" He said.
"That is no excuse! Don't you dare touch her again if you do we will have some problems!" I shout "okay okay Chris it was a mistake I won't do it again.." Ryan said defeated. "Good!" I say while storming off.

Rowan's pov
"Baby?" Ricky said "hm..?" I say quietly "how badly did he hurt you yesterday?" He asked. "Bad enough.." I say "what do you mean bad enough??" His eyes widened. I stayed silent and started fidgeting with my fingers "Rowan.." he said in defeat. "Let me see please.." he started to lift my shirt up and I rushed to pull it down.
"I can't help you if you're going to act like this.." my body started to tense up "it's just me you know that I wouldn't hurt you I'm here to protect you.." he said. "I'm sorry.." I say while some tears escape "can I see?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

Ricky lifts up my shift "holy shit.. Row he hurt you badly. There's a big bruise on your back it's really purple.." he said in a sad tone. Ricky took a picture before pulling my shirt back down "I hope the baby will be okay.." I say "me too.. how long have you been hiding this from me?" He asked. "A few months.." I say in defeat "why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you.."
"I was scared.. I didn't want you to be disappointed if I couldn't carry the baby.. I know how much you wanted this baby.." I say. "Listen I'm more worried about you, if this baby failed we would keep trying or adopt so you wouldn't go through so much pain" he said. "I'm sorry.." I say and he pulls me into a hug "shhh it's okay.."

Ricky's pov
"Does it hurt when I hug you?" I ask and she nodded slowly "my poor baby.." I say while moving away from the hug. Chris rushed in the living room in his pissed off way "so how bad is she hurt??" He asked. "Is it okay if he sees?" I asked and noticed her starting to tense up "yeah..." she said quietly.

She buries her head into my chest while Chris lifted her shirt up slowly "he only shoved you into a wall right?" He asked. "A brick wall.. he had a lot of pressure on me..  it knocked the wind out of me.." she said in a sad tone. "Row.. I know this might upset you but I think its best if you stay here tonight" I say and she nodded in agreement "it's for the best.. I don't feel that great anyway, everything hurts so bad.." she said and I frowned.
Vinny rushed into the living room "I heard what happened is she okay??" He asked worried "no but she will be overtime." I say. "This is my fault.. everything just happened so fast, I didn't know what to do.." he said in a said tone.

"Vinny none of this is your fault. Chris and I shouldn't have left you guys alone. If anything this is me and Chris' fault." I say and Chris nodded in agreement. "But I could've stopped all this.. she got hurt really bad all I did was call you guys.." he said. "Vin that's more than enough, she will be okay sooner or later." I say and he nodded in defeat.
~ a few hours later ~

Chris' pov
"You losers about ready to go play?" I shouted  and noticed everyone running around panicking "no! I can't find my black makeup!!" Ricky said.  I laughed "hey Ricky, have you checked your hand?" I asked "huh?" He said while looking down at his hands "oh right.." he laughed.

Sometimes I think that I work with dumbasses but that's okay these fuckers are family.  Since I was already ready and waiting for these fuckers, I decided to go to check on Rowan. I walked into the bunk room and noticed she wasn't there, I left and checked the living room. There she was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Ryan walked into the living room with a panicked look "Ricky showed me what I have done. Chris I really didn't mean to hurt her" he said. I looked him dead in the eye "tell her that not me, tell her how sorry you are after the show. And you better make it up to her" I say and he nodded.

"How is she doing Chris?" Ricky asked while walking into the living room. "She's out like a light" I say "im glad that she's finally getting some sleep. She's been having a really hard time sleeping lately." Ricky said. "Is probably from all the stress that she's been through" Ricky nodded in agreement. "Alright we should start going."

"Can you give me a few minutes alone with row?" Ricky asked "sure but make it quick please." I say and everyone leaves the living room.

Ricky's pov
I sat down next to her "row?" I asked "hm..?" She said in her sleepy voice. "I'm about to head out, will you be okay here by yourself?" I asked worried. "Don't go.. please?" She said "babe I have to im sorry" she sat up and looked at me with sad eyes.  I stood up "hoop on you're coming with me" I say and she happily went on my back.

Her soft blanket covered most of me and her but at least im not tripping over it. Once we got outside of the bus everyone looked at me funny "change of plans this sleepyhead didn't want to be alone so she's coming with us" I say. Chris kinda looked pissed off but it's probably about Ryan.

"Let's go into the venue" Chris said and we followed him inside, once we got inside we quickly went into our room so we can finish getting ready.  I laid Rowan down on the couch and to no surprise she was out like a baby. "Sleep well, we will be back before you know it" I say before the guys and I left the room.

We headed off to the back stage to see everyone "hey everyone! Thank you so much for inviting us to play on tour with you!" Spencer said happily "man you know we love you!" Chris said. "How's row doing?" He asked "she's doing good, she's actually pregnant now and isn't having any problems with it yet." I say and his eyes widened. "Row is pregnant?! Congratulations you two!!" He said happily "thank you man!"

"Please welcome to the stage ICE NINE KILLS!" Someone said "good luck man!" I say while their team went to the stage.

A few hours pass
Rowan's pov
Recently I have been sleeping a lot and it's been really hard to get a decent sleep. I've been having these on and off nightmares about  this baby I'm really worried about this pregnancy. But the weird thing was that I had a strange visit from my mom saying the baby is protected by her and my dad. I honestly do not know what to believe.

I got my lazy ass off the couch, and decided to walk to the back stage to see who was playing. "Get out of the way you crazy fan" ash said while shoving me away. "Careful please, and I'm not some crazy fan, I'm with motionless" I say and she gave me the death stare. "Watch your back then" she said with a smirk, I don't know what she has planned but I'm not excited about it.

"Please welcome to stage MOTIONLESS IN WHITE" thank god I didn't miss my boys play. "As some of you might know, we have a new record coming out soon. So do you want to hear some new shit?!" Chris asked the crowd. "This one is called "reincarnate!" He said and that's when the lights went dark, and the beat started.

Although this is a newer song it sounds amazing live. One thing I did notice is that Ricky was struggling, he was starting to get pissed about it. Ricky went to the backstage pissed off "where the fuck did Ricky go?" Chris said into the mic with a small laugh. "Ricky?" I said and he noticed me, he looked very confused but came over to me.

"What are you doing? I thought you were sleeping?" He said confused. "I was but woke up right before you guys went on. Now what happened why are you back here?" I asked. "I kept messing up and it was pissing me off so now I'm back here." He sighed. "Listen it will be okay I'm here so go back on the stage and play" I say and he smirked "only on one condition, you come on stage with me" he says.

My eyes widened "are you sure?" I asked "it's either you come with me or I don't go back on" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine" we walked on stage "welcome back Ricky and everyone welcome Rowan! As some of you may know, we brought her on stage during our winterish tour!" Chris said. "Now let's get back into playing!" Ryan said in a nervous tone.

After a few hours the first night was done and over with. They definitely put on an amazing show like always but now it's time to head back on the road.

"Hey row we need to talk.." Ryan said.........