Its time to break the cycle

Rowan's pov
It's been a few months since Chris had announced the tour and now the day has come. I'm not going to lie I'm very nervous about this Chris is still the only one that knows about the pregnancy. I'm not sure how Ricky is going to react since he's already on my ass about lying to him. "Rowan are you ready to go?" Ricky asked "yes.." I say while grabbing my things.

We all headed to the bus once I entered Ryan just gave me the grossest death stare I guess he's still pissed off at me too. Maybe I should just stay home "come on row I'll show you where you're sleeping" Chris said and I nodded. We headed to the back "you'll sleep on the bottom bunk. Ryan is above you and Ricky is on the very top" he said.

"Okay.." I said quietly "you doing alright kiddo?" He asked "yeah just a little nervous about this thing.." I say while pointing to my belly. "I'm sure everything will be okay but you should really tell them soon." He said and I nodded. "I'm going to lay here for awhile.." I say and he leaves the room. Maybe some sleep will take my mind off it but knowing me I'll probably be too stressed..

Ricky's pov
Rowan has been acting really strange these past few months I'm not really sure what has gotten into her but it's pissing me off.  I don't know what else to do maybe she wants some space? She usually opens up. I guess I'll give her some space, I sighed while taking the ring out of my pocket "Chris I need you to hold onto this.." I say. Chris' eyes widened "why what's going on..." he asked in a sad tone.

"I think she wants some space.. she's been acting so strange this past month she won't tell me what's wrong or what's going on.." I say. "Ricky you can't give up on her just give her sometime I'm sure she'll explain soon.." he said. "Chris I think you should hold onto this for awhile just until I figure shit out.." Chris took the ring and sighed. "Fine Ricky but please give her time.."

"Hey guys since we technically don't start your till tomorrow we should stop at this mall!" Vinny said happily. "Sure why not, Ricky go get Rowan up." Chris said and I sighed quietly. I get up and walk to the back "Rowan.." I say in a sadish tone "hm..?" She said in a sleepy tone. "Get up.. we're going to the mall" I say and she gets up "Ricky I'm sorry.. I know that I haven't been saying everything that is going on but I'll explain soon.."

I took a deep breath and nodded "okay.." I say while we left the back room. "Let's go losers!" Vinny said happily while the driver parked the van "Ricky you're coming with me" Chris said and I nodded "let's go!" I say.

Vinny's pov
We entered the mall and I'm starting to get really bad vibes that Ryan is going to do something he hasn't been really happy these past few days. Whatever he plans on doing he better not do it since it's only me, Ryan, and Rowan while Chris and Ricky went somewhere. "Vinny.. Ricky is starting to hate me isn't he.." Rowan asked.

"No Rowan he doesn't hate you he's just upset about all the stress that's going on." I say and she nodded her head slowly. "Bull fucking shit" Ryan said in a angry tone causing her to jump "Ryan calm down" I say. "Why should I she's been lying to us this whole month!" I noticed Rowan starting to get uncomfortable while she looked around for Chris and Ricky. "Ryan you just need to calm down I'm sure she will explain everything soon right Rowan?" I asked.

"Yes I'll explain everything soon.. I'm just under a lot of stress.." she said.

Ryan's pov
"If she's so stressed out about it she should talk to us!" I say while grabbing onto Rowan's shoulders and pulling her to me. "Ryan please.." she started to tear up "Ryan let her go" Vinny said in a pissed off way. "Not until she tells us the truth!" I say while pushing her against the wall"Ryan please.. you wouldn't understand.." she said.

"That's it I'm calling Ricky and Chris!" Vinny said while getting out his phone "I don't care she needs to tell us!" I say while putting more pressure on her. "Ry.. you're hurting me.. please don't do this.." I rolled my eyes "tell me what's going on with you and don't Bullshit me!" She started crying "I'm pregnant.."she cried more.

I let her go "Rowan I'm so sorry I had no idea.. does Ricky know?" I asked "do I know what?" He asked in a pissed off tone. Rowan covered her face in fear oh no I think I might've ruined something that was going to happen.

Rowan's pov
Fuck! Now I have to tell Ricky "Rowan what is he talking about??" Ricky asked I looked over at Chris with watery eyes and he nodded. "Ricky.. I'm pregnant.." Ricky kneeled in front of me "why wouldn't you tell me? I would have helped you calm down with this stress." He said. "I didn't want to disappoint you if I couldn't carry this baby.." I cried.

"Baby no you wouldn't disappoint me I knew about what happened before.. now look we're going to be parents!" He said happily. "Did you hurt her Ryan?!" Chris asked in an angry tone "no..." he said scared. Ricky looked at me worried "did he hurt you?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded yes slowly.  "Yes he did!" Vinny said

"We will talk about this later Ryan!" Chris said angrily "come on pretty girl" Ricky said while putting me over his shoulder. I laughed "let's go back to the bus we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow!" Chris said. Ricky carried me back to the bus "so my baby is actually pregnant??" Ricky asked happily "I am" I say.  "I can't wait!!" He said while kissing me all over the place "get a room you two!" Vinny said with a small laugh.

"Let the lovers have fun!" Chris said "yeah let them have fun..." Ryan said nervously "he's in big trouble later.." I say and Ricky nodded.

"I guess we will have to see what happens tomorrow..."