Demons

Chris' pov
"Stay away from her understand me?!" I shout in Leo's face he was all bloody since I beat the shit out of him. "Cant make any promises Chris! Rowan is mine!" Leo shouted while spitting some blood out of his mouth. I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed "sorry man she's Ricky's now, In her letter she said "from your forever and always" it seems to me that she left your ass and wants to start something with Ricky horror." I say proud.

"Whatever you say Chris I'll still be around you won't see me or anything that is coming in yours and everyone's way. So if I were you I'd just give up and hand over Rowan" he said. "Sorry man but I'm not giving up and I know for a fact Ricky isn't!" I say while unlocking the handcuffs "now get the fuck out of here before I decide to beat your ass more!" I shout and he ran away from me.

Leo's pov
I started to think about what Chris had told me and there is no way I'm keeping my distance away from the girl I had first. Sure I hit her a lot that's only because she deserves it. Anyway if I see Ricky getting way too close to Rowan I can just end everything right there with Rowan watching. I headed home and laughed about the whole plan I can just kill Ricky with this gun that I stole a couple years back when I first started dating Rowan.

I laughed at the fact that I have killed many people with this powerful weapon Ricky might be best one to kill with it. I smirked while thinking of a plan how to kill Mr. horror and get my Rowan back. That's when it hit me I'll let Rowan get attached to him then when she doesn't see it coming. She'll be broken and she'll have no idea that I have done it so I'll have time to run before cops found me.

~ the next day ~

Rowan's pov
I woke up and flinched slightly feeling someone else's touch on me. "Hey hey shhh it's okay it's just me.." Ricky whispers in his sleepy voice "sorry.." I'm really not used to any of this. Yet again is it something I should get used too or will I just get hurt overtime. "Come on get your lazy asses out of bed!" Chris said while walking into the room "woah did I miss something here?" He smirked. Ricky got up quickly "no, she asked me to hold her so I only held her nothing else" he said and I let out a soft laugh. "I promise that's all he did, I'd probably be gone if he did anything else" I say with a small smirk and Ricky put his hand over his heart in a playful mood "so mean" he laughed.

Chris came over and picked me up "since you lazy asses won't move we're going outside in the snow!" My body tensed up "Ricky help!!" I cried in a playful way. "Hmm nah you tickled me with him so I believe we should go outside!" Ricky laughed while Chris carried me outside. "Rickyyyy please" I whined but that didn't stop Chris "ready?" He said "Chris please!" I say while holding onto him tightly "Ricky help me out over here!" He smirked. Ricky rushed over to us and started to grab my hands "Ricky... I swear I'm going to get revenge on you.. and it will not be fun!" I say but that didn't stop him from helping.

I felt my body starting to slip "ughh fine get it over with" I say and Chris dropped me into the snow. "Fuckers!" I say while laughing and that's when I had an idea. I started making snowballs "hey Ricky!" I say with a small smirk "hm?" He said and I threw a snowball at him then at Chris. "Oh it's on!" Ricky said and threw a snowball at me "hey Ricky!" Chris said with a smirk "huh?" He said and Chris put a lot of snow in his pants.

I started laughing really hard "holy shit man that's freezing!!" Ricky said while trying to get the snow out of his pants. I felt a pair of cold hands grab me slightly causing me to flinch "shit sorry Rowan didn't mean to scare you" josh said. "When the hell did you guys get here??" I asked while looking at josh,Angelo and Ryan. "Well we saw you guys having fun so we wanted to Join!" Ryan said and I nodded "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Chris yelled oh god this can't end well.

Ricky's pov
I finally got all of the snow out of my pants and noticed that everyone was now over here "Ricky!" Chris said and I got up fast. "No! No more snow in my pants!" I say with a laugh while running away from Chris "come on Ricky! It's not that bad!" Chris laughed while chasing after me. "How would you know??" I asked "that's a good question I don't!" Chris laughed "maybe you should have snow In your pants then!" I say.

I ran behind a tree and climbed up the tree "come get me now fucker!" I say while laughing "damn it Ricky what did I say about being a raccoon?" Ryan said. "I don't know what you're talking about.." I laughed "wait a raccoon??" Rowan laughed with a confusing look on her face "yes a raccoon! He looks like one so we call him a raccoon!" Angelo said while wrapping his arm around Rowan. I gave Angelo the death stare that fucker knows that I like her why is he doing this shit to me. I watched Rowan flinch slightly from his touch "come on Rowan stop flinching it's okay" Angelo said "you wouldn't understand why I do it so don't..." Rowan said in a whisper.

I jumped down from the tree and quickly went over to Rowan and Angelo and pushed him off her. "She doesn't liked being touched by many people!" I shout Angelo looked at me in a pissed off way "don't mess with me Ricky!" He shouted. "Maybe before you say something you should think!" I shout and Angelo pushed me into the snow "guys stop.." Rowan said but I didn't quite hear her. "That's it Angelo it's on!" I get up and tackle Angelo into the snow we fought for a good 5 minutes that I didn't even notice that Rowan left the area. "Nice going assholes! Look what you've done!" Ryan shouted and ran inside to find Rowan.

Shit I messed up big time didn't I? I took things way too far once again "I'm sorry Angelo.." I say "it's fine I shouldn't have been a dick about what was happening but you should go find Rowan.."