The fear

Rowan's pov
Ricky and I finally got comfortable enough to fall asleep. I ended up falling asleep during the second Halloween movie while Ricky stayed up for god knows how long. While sleeping I couldn't stop thinking about the baby situation, I know it's bad for me to continue to think about it. But it won't leave my mind what am I supposed to do about this...

~Flashback to last year~
I stared at the pregnancy test with teary eyes the test was positive "no..no..no.." I cried. Don't get me wrong I want to have a baby but not with Leo, I can't bring a baby into this world knowing that Leo is the father of the baby. There was a loud knock on the bathroom door "Rowan! What are you doing in there?!" Leo shouted at me.

"Nothing..!" I shouted nervously while throwing away the pregnancy test, I must've been pregnant for at least a month. Ive missed my period and didn't think much about it till now. I don't know what I'm going to do about this situation, I just got to hope he won't kill me. I walked outside of the bathroom and that's when Leo instantly grabbed onto me. "Tell me what the fuck were you doing in there!" He shouted in my face, I stood there fearless "I didn't do anything!" I shouted back.

"Tell me right now!" He shouted while grabbing onto my hair tightly causing me to flinch in pain "I'm pregnant!" I cried. "You're what?!" He yelled "I'm pregnant..." I say and he lets go of my hair "let's go we're getting rid of this kid."

"What if I want to keep it..?" I asked scared I've always wanted a baby but I don't want to kill this one. "Fine but I call making dinner" he said with a evil smirk "okay.."

Leo's pov
Ha she's so fucking stupid Rowan is going to lose that kid and it would upset her but I don't want kids. The sex wasn't even that good how could she be pregnant? Did she cheat on me with Ricky Horror? She always did like him but he doesn't even know she exists. She really thinks that Ricky would date an ugly girl like her she's pathetic.

I started to heat up some left over pizza that we had from a few nights ago then I grabbed a small pill. This pill is very strong it should make her lose the baby in no time. I took the pizza out of the microwave and put the small pill underneath the pepperoni "here you go bitch" I say while handing her the pizza.

Rowan started to eat the pizza and now it's just the waiting game there will be blood and lots of it right?
After a few hours Rowan screamed in fear "shut up!" I shout "there's a lot of fucking blood!!" She cried. "Leo help me!" She cried but I decided to ignore her and went back to bed.
~flashback ended~

Ricky's pov
I woke up to Rowan moving around a lot "babe?" I say but she didn't respond to me, what is going on here. "Babe wake up" I say while shaking her god damn she's a heavy sleeper "Ricky.." Rowan cried.  "What's wrong??" I asked worried while pulling her close to me, I don't care about how sweaty she is. I rather her be okay in my arms

"It was a nightmare.." she said in a shaky voice "want to talk about it?"I asked and noticed her worried face. "You'll hate me if I tell you.." she frowned "I wouldn't hate you, hell Row I'm working my ass off to get these memories back for you." I say.

"Ricky I can't get pregnant.. I had a miscarriage due to Leo giving me some kind of drug.. the doctor said it was too strong and said it will be hard to have kids but there's still small hope left.."

I pulled her closer to me "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help you. If you want a baby we can tr-" I was cut off due to a bad headache again. I'm starting to remember something but it seems to be going blurry back and forth with "fuck.." I whined. It took a couple of minutes but it finally got back to me "row.. on one of our date nights I remember that we went to the store and stopped to look at the baby clothes and items. You looked so happy, and I know you want this kid as much as I want one. So let's try okay?"

"But what if it f-" I cut her off by kissing her,the kiss became hunger by the second. Rowan pulled away "Ricky we can't.. your mom would kill us" she said and I sighed in a sad playful way. "Come on Row" I joked "oh Ricky we all know we want to but I need a shower so it's not happening tonight" she laughed and I whined in a joking way.

Rowan's pov
I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom "row I'm joining you in there!" Ricky said with a small laugh. I turned on the shower and Ricky entered "woah there horny boy, you have not seen me naked before you've only seen me in a sports bra" I say. "We'll I don't remember that yet so come onnnn I won't do anything" he said in a shy voice "okay come on" I laughed.

I turned on the water and wasn't really sure on how to do this since Ricky has never seen me fully naked before. I know he's my boyfriend but what if he judges me hell he doesn't even remember the last time we took a shower together. "Babe is everything okay?" Ricky asked "yeah im just a little anxious, you had never seen me fully undressed before" I say in a shy way.

"There's no need to be anxious, it's just me and you know I won't judge you or anything" he said and I nodded. "Let me help you out" Ricky said with a small smirk. He came over to me and started to help me take off my clothing, after he helped me I helped him take off his.

After a few minutes we got into the shower and I could tell that Ricky was already having one of those headaches that he usually gets. I feel awful when it happens but I am glad that he is getting his memories back. "So can you tell me why the fuck Chris and the others thought it would be funny to handcuff us together?" He laughed.

"Well we all were fucking around that day since Chris wanted to play cops. And at the end of the day Chris wanted you and I to be closer so he handcuffed us together" I say with a small laugh. "It did work so I guess Chris helped us with that" he smiled and I nodded "we will have our date night tomorrow night then we will go back home how does that sound?" He asked.

"Sounds good to me, I love your mom but she keeps asking me random ass questions when you're not around" I say with a small laugh. "That's my mom for ya" he laughed. We finished our shower and now we wait till see what our date night brings us.

Hopefully nothing bad happens...