Limits

Leo's pov
I've been seeing Rowan and Ricky starting to get close she decided to pack up her clothes and leave. Now I'm not sure when I should do my plan but eventually things will start going my way again. It will be easy she'll be broken all over again, she'll realize that all of this was her fault and that she shouldn't have gotten Ricky into any of this. She can be really stupid at times.

Anyway I'm here hiding around the trees and bushes and that's when I got the perfect idea when to either kill or hurt Ricky. It has to be done soon Christmas is in two weeks my plan really needs to work. Oh shit it's starting to rain maybe I should start getting home before this storm gets bad. My cover will be blown if I don't get out of here soon. I started to think a little more about the plan maybe if he doesn't end up dead he'll lose his memory of her, this plan is going to be so good.

Rowan's pov
My mind went blank Ricky just kissed me I can't tell if this is real or some kind of dream. "Rowan?" Ricky asked "hm?" I say "it's starting to rain, do you want to go back?" He asked. I started to think for a moment and that's when it hit me "let's dance!" I say and Ricky looked at me funny.

"Dance? I know nothing about dancing" he said embarrassed "come on it will be fun!" I say while grabbing his hands and pulling him up with me. "You better be right about this" he says and I rolled my eyes playfully "trust me on this" I say while putting my hands around his waist. I would have done it the normal way but were still handcuffed together and that would be difficult for the both of us. Ricky pulled me closer to him "I know how to dance you silly, I was just messing with you" he said "ohhh so you lied!"

Ricky rolled his eyes playfully "oh shush and have this silly dance with me!" He says while moving me around. Ricky and I danced for a good 15 minutes it was serious at first but it became goofy really quick. We stopped dancing and just stood there looking at each other for awhile, his face lit up with happiness it was honestly so cute. How did I get lucky to get stuck with Ricky olson?

Ricky's pov
I looked into her bright blue eyes she looked so much happier. When I first saw her a few weeks ago I didn't think anything about it she seemed so empty and scared and now here she is happy. Did I really change her? If so I did a good job I'm so glad that she's safe and better now.

I picked Rowan up bridal style she's very clumsy and I rather her not slipping while we're handcuffed together. "we should start getting back to the house before the storm gets worse" she nodded in agreement "Ricky..." oh no she sounds worried. "What's wrong?" I asked "do you ever feel like were being watched? She said while tightening her grip around me. I started to think about her question a little more and I do feel like someone is watching us but I'm not going to tell her that.

"I'm sure it's nothing, we'll be okay" I say while carrying her home "hopefully Chris found the keys.. I love being with you but these damn things hurt.." Rowan said with a frown. "I agree with you on that but once we're off these things promise we'll still be close?" I say and her face lit up.  "You're something else Ricky I don't need to promise that because we all know I'll be by your side the whole time" she said with a small laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully "you better" I say with a small smile. Once we got back to the house Chris gave us a weird look "what's going on here? And why do you both have bags???" Chris asked worried. "Don't worry we aren't leaving you here dumbass, we picked up Rowan's clothes from her apartment with dipshit" I say and Chris sighed in relief. "Thank god don't fucking leave me here with Ryan,Angelo and Josh those fuckers are something else" Chris said with a laugh.

Chris' pov
"Oh hey I found the keys by the way!" I say with a smirk "where are they?? These fuckers hurt!" Rowan whined. "Up there!" I say while pointing at the fan "how the fuck do you expect us to reach that?" Ricky asked annoyed "uhm figure it out" I say while laughing. Ricky sighed and grabbed the BB gun "get them down or I will shoot you with this!" He said and my eyes widened "you wouldn't" I crossed my arms in disbelief.

Ricky shot me a couple of times "okay okay motherfucker I'll get them down for you!" I whined while grabbing the keys from the fan. I unlocked the handcuffs and saw how bad Rowan's hand looked "shit I'm so sorry I didn't expect any of you guys to get hurt during this. It was only for a funny moment." I say while feeling bad about the situation. "It's okay Chris we did have a lot of fun while it lasted" Rowan said.

"I'm glad that you guys had fun" I say with a smirk "we didn't have sex so don't do that smirk shit!" Ricky said embarrassed and I laughed "mhm sureeee" I say and Ricky gave the death stare. "Oh shit it looks like daddy is mad!" I say in a joking way "Chris don't make me shoot you again!" He said annoyed "wait Chris I need to talk to you for a moment alone.." he said anxiously. "You guys have fun I need to get ready for work" Rowan said "you be careful! And here before you go take this!" I say while handing her a pocket knife. "Chris I can't take this.." she said "yes you can! Spencer is a good friend of mine he understands so it's better for you to be safe!"

Rowan looked at me funny before taking the pocket knife from me "you know Spencer my boss?" She asked. "Duh him and I go way back hell he performed Abigail with us last year" I say and she smiled "that's great but I have to go now don't cause any trouble you two!" She said "okay mom!" I laughed slightly. "Shut it Chris!" She said before leaving. I pulled Ricky to the side "so what did you need to talk about?" I asked worried

"I think that Rowan and I are being watched.." Ricky said "what do you mean being watched??" God damn it not again. "I don't know how to explain it but every time her and I leave the house it feels like somebody is watching us and following us.." he said and I frowned. "I need to protect her.. but I need you to promise me something.." he said worried and I nodded "what's up?" Now I'm worried as fuck "I need you to protect Rowan if something bad happens to me.. please Chris don't let anyone hurt her.."

Damn he really cares a lot for her and would die for her I'm glad that he cares so much for her. "I promise Ricky.. but are you willing to risk your life for this?" I asked and Ricky started tearing up "Chris.. I love her so much I would rather be the one hurt not her.." he says in a sad tone. I pulled Ricky into a tight and long hug "you guys will be okay.. but I will make sure she'll be safe don't worry." I say and Ricky cried more.

"Thank you Chris.. this means a lot to me.."