The waters rising past my eyes

Ricky's pov
It's been a few days since I left the hospital. Everything seems to be going fine but I am still feeling guilty about not remembering Rowan. Rowan has been difficult these past few days, she wouldn't take the bed and decided to sleep on the couch. She told me that she didn't want to make anything awkward between us I really hope I can get these memories back soon, I don't know how much more longer I can take with seeing her sad.

Maybe I can take her out somewhere,I just hope it can help me get some of my memories back. I don't want to lose the person that meant the world to me. I heard a knock at my door "Ricky can I come in..?" I heard Rowan's soft sad voice "come in" I say in a calm voice. She entered my bedroom and I could tell that something was wrong "what's wrong row..?" I asked in a worried voice. "I um.. I had a nightmare and my my healed cuts are irritated from scratching at them.." she said in a panic tone.

"Can I see??" I asked worried and she nodded, I grabbed her arm gently and looked down at her red irritated skin. I started to get this really bad headache that I have never experienced before holy shit it hurts so bad. I started to remember something "Rowan.. the first time you showed me your scars you were terrified that I would judge you for this. Instead I took care of you like I knew I would and held you close to me for awhile." I say and her face lit up.

"Y- you remember??" She asked and I nodded "that was the night I decided to only open up to you.. after all the shit Leo has done to me I was scared. But somehow I wasn't scared around you." She said and I hugged her tightly thank god I'm starting to remember some stuff.

Rowan's pov
I'm getting my Ricky back it's been a few days since he left the hospital but he's starting to get his memory back. Thank god he is because tomorrow is Christmas and it would be awful if he didn't start remembering things soon. Ricky put his hand on my face and rubbed my cheek gently "my beautiful girl" he said and I started to tear up. "Shhhh don't cry everything will be okay I promise you,I'm getting better at remembering"

I nodded slowly "I'm just happy that things are getting better for you. I still feel so guilty about everything that has happened I never wanted you to get hurt.. but hopefully we'll be safe now.." I say and he gave me a sad look "don't feel guilty about it, I wanted to protect you and I'll continue to protect you no matter what and that's a promise"

I looked into his bright blue eyes and saw the hope and happiness he had "oh fuck it" he said and lifted my chin up. I started to feel my face heat up "don't kill me for this but I know we both want this" he said before pressing his lips on mine. His cold lip piercings shocked me a little bit but the kiss was long and passionate if he gets any funny ideas while he's memory isn't fully back he'll be sleeping on the couch for the night.

~ the next day/ Christmas ~

Chris' pov
Last night was quite interesting apparently Ricky is starting to remember Rowan but she fell asleep on the couch again. When she fell asleep last night I noticed her having another nightmare this is the 3rd time this week. Instead of leaving her out there alone I put her in with Ricky, Ricky held her for the longest time until she calmed down.

Anyway today is Christmas so I should probably get everybody up. I grabbed an air horn out of the cabinet and started going crazy with it "CHRIS!!" Ryan shouted and I laughed. Everyone came downstairs and gave me the pissed off look "Chris it's 8 in the morning and I don't feel good.." Rowan said "ooooo did someone get freaky last night" Angelo said. "Fuck off nobody got freaky last night" Rowan said with a eye roll "whatever you say princess" Angelo laughed.

"Alright fuckers knock it off, row had a rough night so leave her alone Angelo" I say in an annoyed tone "okay dad" he said. "Anyway it's Christmas so how about we do our little gift swap thing" I say and they nodded in agreement. I ended up getting Rowan something really special, I got her a little teddy bear with some roses and a small note that says "I may not be your father, but I would love to be your father figure" I just hope she'll like it things have been hard on her.

Ricky's pov
I panicked slightly, I honestly can't remember what I got for Rowan for Christmas but I hope she'll love it or I'll feel bad. I took a deep breath and handed her the box hopefully I didn't do a bad job. I watched Rowan pull out this beautiful short blue sexy dress with the matching jewelry. Her face lit up with happiness "Ricky this is so beautiful thank you so much" she said happily.

Rowan handed me the gift she got me I pulled out a funny ass SpongeBob shirt and some HIM shirts god damn this women knows me well. "These are amazing thank you!" I say and she smiled happily "for you boys I made some new music so we can look through my planning on it later and see if we all agree on it or not."

Chris looked at me in surprised way "woah first Ricky sang in some songs and now he's stepping up his game in making music too? Hell this man can do anything!" He said happily "that's me!" I say with a small laugh.

Rowan's pov
Chris handed me a small box and I took a deep breath, I know Chris cares about everything that is going on but he also has been pranking the shit out of me "it's okay it's nothing bad I promise" Chris said and I nodded. I really hope it's not another kind of prank thing. I opened the box and noticed the small bear with flowers but that wasn't the only thing that was in there.

There was a small note that says "I may not be your father, but I would love to be your father figure" my eyes started to tear up. Does he really want to put up with me though? Chris looked at me anxiously "so what do you say??" He asked. "I would love for you to be my father figure!" I say and Chris came over to me and hugged me tightly. Everything is slowly getting better, Ricky is getting better, Leo is in jail, I have a father figure.

I wiped away my tears and brought out a box "okay everyone this is for you guys to share so for the love of god don't be bitches!" I say. They all came looking around at the box and gave each other the death stare oh got what did I start?

After about 5 minutes they finally opened the box that had the wii in it "no fucking way we can beat each others asses again in Mario cart!" Ryan said happily and I laughed. "This is truly amazing thank you Row!" Angelo said and I nodded.

For the past few hours I've been watching these dumbasses argue in Mario cart I definitely made a bad decision on this but oh well.

"Hey Rowan can we talk?" Ricky asked......