Chapter 40

Author Note: Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I'm... doing.

I'll be at the KARD concert on Monday handing out green glow sticks if anyone else is going to be there.

-Book

When they get to the dorm, Cas is surprised to be whisked away by the two youngest members. There're some exclamations by the alphas in the pack, but Chani sticks out his tongue while staring over his shoulder, "Our noona!" he exclaims, continuing to push her forward while Hwiyoung pulls her along.

Hwiyoung chuckles, "Besides, we all know that the clothing most likely to smell like all of the pack is currently hidden inside Chani's closet."

The youngest looks over at him offended, "Hyung! That's a secret."

Hwiyoung chuckles, "A really bad one then..."

Cas starts giggling as they lead her out of the room, leaving the rest of the pack struggling to catch up. The alphas are rooted in place, while Zuho just sighs and moves towards the nest, deciding he might as well start fluffing all the pillows.

Inseong pinches the bridge of his nose before looking over at Jaeyoon, "I thought you had them handled."

"Hyung..." He whines in return, "They behaved all night. We're back in the den. What do you want me to do, tranq them?"

Inseong shakes his head and rubs at his temples, "I know... just... she was so out of it..."

Jaeyoon gestures to the nest, "Zuho doesn't seem concerned. Trust that he takes his position in the pack seriously and doesn't see an issue with what's happening. You know he has Cas's best interest at heart. Trust me when I tell you that neither of my charges would do a thing to hurt her. They want her in our pack just as much as we do."

Inseong sighs, "Fine... fine... you're right." He smiles sheepishly, "Help me get this lot moving?"

Jaeyoon huffs, "Oh so now you trust me to help?" He laughs, slinging an arm over Taeyang and Rowoon's shoulders, "Come on you two. Time to get ready for bed. We've got an omega to smoother."

--

Hwiyoung hadn't been exaggerating, Cas notes as Chani pulls an entire basket of clothing out of the back of his closet. The youngest starts holding up items to her from where he's sitting on the floor. Hwiyoung sits behind her on the bed, huffing small laughs at how excited their youngest pack member is.

"What about this one?!" Chani exclaims, holding up a large light blue hoodie and a pair of grey sweats. "It's one of my favorites! They're both so soft."

Hwiyoung shakes his head, "Chani, it's a cuddle pile."

Chani tilts his head, "And?"

"She's gonna get too hot in that."

"So? She can just take it off if she gets too hot."

"That completely goes against the idea of surrounding her in pack scent."

"Not really!" Chani argues back, "We have underwear only cuddle piles all the time. I always leave covered in everyone's scent."

Cas chokes on a laugh as Hwiyoung starts trying to reprimand the other man. "CHANI!!! We are not asking Cas to strip for us on a first date."

Chani huffs, crossing his arms, "Yet. We have not asked her yet. I'm going to right now."

Hwiyoung growls, "That doesn't even make any sense."

"You don't make any sense."

And at that Cas loses her battle at containing her laughter and starts loudly giggling. The two men turning to stare at her wide eyed, seemingly forgetting there was third person in the room. It takes Cas a bit to calm back down, covering her mouth and taking deep breaths as she gasps out, "Wouldn't be the first time a pack has had me almost naked in their den."